ONE FOR MR VAIN

Ouch Jobe that looks bad, shame it was a pre accident tidy motor, is it a limited edition? Where they called alpine or something. Hope you can get it back on the road soon.

hey jobe,

sorry to see you having trouble again.

i guess the writing on the front says it all really

“NEVER EASY”

how true is that?

YES IT IS A LIMITED EDITION ALPINE CAB AND IT HAS ONLY DONE 400,000KMS FROM NEW ON AN 02 PLATE AS FOR PUTTIN IT BACK ON THE ROAD I STILL NOT SURE YET NO HURRY.

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO OVER CHRISTMAS

NEVEREASY!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Would be a shame to see it written off, there’s a couple of guys up in the north west running them alpines, they’re very smart inside, but i’d imagine a pig to keep clean being a light colour. 400,000kms that’s only just ran in!!!

The inside is like new,fully loaded alpine flat screens x 2 cd,dvd,near side kerb camera flash’s up on screen when u indicate,only a 480 but has 1600 ltrs capacity.Not been a lucky truck in feb this year she rolled over in Manchester got it back in May.Had a couple of other problems with it so lets say it’s not a very lucky truck.
The longest it’s been on the road without a hick up is 7 months. :blush: :blush:

MR VAIN:

Rusty Nail:

MR VAIN:
What happened mate? I weren’t sure, but i thought i saw it being recovered?

That was the one i was recovering when you saw me on Monday. Poor old girl’s been in some scrapes, bless her. Have you decided to out it Jobe??

Well thats what i wondered Rusty, but i was lookin for you? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I was underneath it puting the chains on when you went past mate. Heard someone honking and then just caught sight of you, lol!

Got told to day insurance company wont to write it off, just waiting to see how much they offer before i decide.

What have you done with it JOBE? it would be a shame to see such a nice truck going to the scrappers

In the end i let them scrap it,had enough just gota move on.
The wife’s happyer she told me to let it go the last two times,should of listened it would have been alot cheaper :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

JOBE:
In the end i let them scrap it,had enough just gota move on.
The wife’s happyer she told me to let it go the last two times,should of listened it would have been alot cheaper :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:frowning:
Well what has to be done has to be done, shame to see such a nice motor go to scrap yard.
You got somthin else in the pipeline on its way or what

Shame to see that you are scrapping her…looks a really tidy truck… :frowning: :frowning:
Good luck for the future jobe,i hope things work out for you… :wink: