Old Truck Accident Pics

Buzzer:
Buzzer

From official statistics:

"In 2003 there were 31,811 road traffic collisions, resulting in 38,430 casualties in Greater London. Of these collisions, 1,931 (6%) involved injury to bus occupants, and resulted in 2,343 casualties (6% of all casualties). This total consisted of 146 bus drivers (6%) and 2,197 passengers (94%).

In Great Britain as a whole, there were 9,068 bus occupant casualties recorded in 2003, comprising 862 drivers (9.5%) and 8,206 passengers (90.5%). Therefore, 26% of all bus occupant casualties in Great Britain were injured in the Greater London area

cav551:

Buzzer:
Buzzer

From official statistics:

"In 2003 there were 31,811 road traffic collisions, resulting in 38,430 casualties in Greater London. Of these collisions, 1,931 (6%) involved injury to bus occupants, and resulted in 2,343 casualties (6% of all casualties). This total consisted of 146 bus drivers (6%) and 2,197 passengers (94%).

In Great Britain as a whole, there were 9,068 bus occupant casualties recorded in 2003, comprising 862 drivers (9.5%) and 8,206 passengers (90.5%). Therefore, 26% of all bus occupant casualties in Great Britain were injured in the Greater London area

One could suggest that collisions involving buses will attract people who are going to put a compensation claim in even if they are not injured, they will therefore raise the injury / casualty figures.

One notable collision I remember was a traffic collision on Scotland Road Liverpool, involving an M.P.T.E ( Merseyside Passenger Transport Executive ) bus, the collision happened outside one of the many pubs on this stretch of road, witnesses stated that at least a dozen people ran from the pub and got on the bus after the collision and all sat there holding their necks !!!

Regards

John

mushroomman:

Buzzer:

WONDER IF HIS WINDSCREEN WIPERS WORK.
Buzzer

And to think that he spent ten minutes topping up his radiator this morning. :cry:

Hey Boss, got a problem. I think the carburettor might be flooded.

Dennis Javelin:

mushroomman:

Buzzer:

WONDER IF HIS WINDSCREEN WIPERS WORK.
Buzzer

And to think that he spent ten minutes topping up his radiator this morning. :cry:

Hey Boss, got a problem. I think the carburettor might be flooded.

Dipping the headlights

Buzzer

291939497_2487743498033232_7425473055383468597_n.png

Buzzer

Buzzer

Buzzer:
Buzzer

“hey gaffer, I need a replacement nearside mirror”

Buzzer:
Buzzer

Bottle sheet held well though!

David

5thwheel:

Buzzer:
Buzzer

David

flishflunk:

5thwheel:

Buzzer:
Buzzer

David

Try again.
Left at lights driver then straight over the roundabout. :blush:

You canny park that there driver.

UNBELIEVABLE. :unamused:

:arrow_right: youtube.com/watch?v=6pImITDQeTU

mushroomman:

Gaffer, I need your advice. I’m stuck in a no waiting zone - what should I do?

mushroomman:

Ay up gaffer! I’ve delivered that bombed out house to the film set where they’re making The Battle of Britain like you said, but the cab roof is a bit battered. Do you want me knock it back into shape with a club hammer?

Buzzer

IMG_0924.JPG

I think that it could be The Guide Post Inn at Stalybridge Buzzer. :wink:

Buzzer

Buzzer:
Buzzer

Driver not using his loaf :neutral_face:

mushroomman:

I wonder how that truck was able to continue its way with the braking piping torn away; that couldn’t happen in Europe. Aren’t American trucks fitted with emergency braking?

Froggy55:

mushroomman:

I wonder how that truck was able to continue its way with the braking piping torn away; that couldn’t happen in Europe. Aren’t American trucks fitted with emergency braking?

By applying the tractor protection valve(red button), cutting the air supply to the trailer.

images (34).jpeg