Old scarborough transport

did you drive in scarborough malton area in 70s to 90s eny photos plz

Only for a fortnight in 1976 when I did my HGV training with Slaters Transport/Tilcon so no pics alas!

Pete.

windrush:
Only for a fortnight in 1976 when I did my HGV training with Slaters Transport/Tilcon so no pics alas!

Pete. I got some old slater photo some were

Early - mid eighties used to deliver pigs to the bacon factory in Malton about 2 or 3 times a week. Not sure but I think the company was Dixon ■■?

Mantons ?

I used to deliver wheatfeed to Amotherbey from Spillers at Newcastle, Cant remember the name but it was a set of Initials they also had a mill on the A1079 Pocklington Area, Sorry no photos, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
I used to deliver wheatfeed to Amotherbey from Spillers at Newcastle, Cant remember the name but it was a set of Initials they also had a mill on the A1079 Pocklington Area, Sorry no photos, Regards Larry.

B.A.T.A.

sutton bank farmer:

Lawrence Dunbar:

B.A.T.A.

That’s the one, Thanks, Regards Larry.

bata still open in scarborough

Brandsby Agricultural Trading Association I think, farmers cooperative started years ago near Easingwold.
Depots all around East Riding.
Jim