Not something you see every day in a services

Fatboy slimslow:

Colin_scottish:
See that everyday if you visit johnstone bridge thats were they are.They have been there for aslong i can remember throw them some bread hear how much noise they make.

looks like Johnstone bridge to me too. :grimacing: you want to see how many big, hairy arsed truckers don’t get out in their 45 min break! :laughing: and if they do, watch how quick they start tabbing when they hiss at them. Lol :sunglasses:

It is funny watching them do it.Dont get me wrong i have been in the lorry park walking round the trailer and they meet you halfway you do get a fright there rather large now.

I often see a herd of deer in Norton Canes

Colin_scottish:
It is funny watching them do it.

Yeh I know…you get goose bumps. :smiley:

James the cat:
The white one is Dave. They’re all out for the day at the coast in Dave’s new Renault scenic. He’s very proud of it. Although Meryl thinks Dave should’ve bought something more interesting like a Porsche. Paul has been moaning constantly all the way up the A303 that it’s too hot and the traffic is too bad. They’re all a bit fed up with Paul. Paul says he’s going to buy a ginsters and a can of pop but Dave doesn’t want crumbs in the scenic. Meryl says that Paul can walk it if he doesn’t cheer up a bit.

:smiley:

Still there.

on patrol with no hi viz.tsk tsk tsk…the web feet gives the clue as to where there living…wont be long till its goose and chips when the taliban get parked up there for the weekend… :slight_smile:

I hate those ■■■■■■■ geese. They ■■■■ everywhere, make a ■■■■ load of noise, and always trying to get get a bit of my McDonalds.

Think they keep the Diesel fairies away though :laughing:

watched a driver try shooing them away one night, he’d run at them flapping his arms trying to scare them, didnt work all they did was chase him hissing at all the way too fuel pumps lol

scotstrucker:
watched a driver try shooing them away one night, he’d run at them flapping his arms trying to scare them, didnt work all they did was chase him hissing at all the way too fuel pumps lol

I can imagine that happening quite a few times :laughing:

scanny77:

scotstrucker:

I can imagine that happening quite a few times :laughing:

it’s quite comical wayching lol