Not as much work as last year

Where is the RHA now.
They were begging the government for help to fuel the driver shortage and they got it.

Lol
■■■■ the RHA
Feel bad for the sods that spent thousands of pounds getting their licence to help with the hgv shortage.

youtu.be/MUB-ELMsgIE

Boy who cried wolf

adam277:
Where is the RHA now.
They were begging the government for help to fuel the driver shortage and they got it.

Lol
[zb] the RHA
Feel bad for the sods that spent thousands of pounds getting their licence to help with the hgv shortage.

Job in the week advertised, class 1 driver, new pass welcome to apply. But Must have previous class 2 pass on license.
Straight from B to C&E maybe not such a good idea.

English driver 1970:

adam277:
Where is the RHA now.

Lol
[zb] the RHA

Job in the week advertised, class 1 driver, new pass welcome to apply. But Must have previous class 2 pass on license.
Straight from B to C&E maybe not such a good idea.

I had a lad on yesterday looking for work, aged 24, Ex Navy with a class 2 licence, who was convinced he could drive Class 1…very little experience, but willing to learn :open_mouth:

Someone has sold him a pup I reckon :unamused:

adam277:

My mate recently went from car to class 1 funded entirely through the job centre. So it wasn’t him that paid for it, it was you. lol.