North Wales Haulage company's

Hi Mike,
Great pics,nice line up of Cawley Brothers.
Cheers Dave.

Fantastic pics there Mike…cheers :wink:

Al

Here’s some for the firm i work for

There is plenty more where these came from

Great pics there mate…see them motors about quite alot.Thanks for posting them :wink: .

Al

Mike,

Thanks for posting the Cawley Bros pics.

Do you have any pics of the rigid tipper fleet you could post.

Cheers
Mark

Anyone got any of the black green white D&M Jones tippers? Has some nice looking FMs now but I remember as a kid him having F7s and a lime spreading kit I think.

cons77:
There is plenty more where these came from

Post as many as you like mate…they are excellent pics :wink:

Another of Cawley Bros found by Stanfield.

And an Anglesey tanker.

TIPIT:
Another of Cawley Bros found by Stanfield.

And an Anglesey tanker.

Great pics Paul. Hope I got your name right this time. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

fantastic photo of the foden

Can anybody remember the haulier from Brymbo who worked out of the steelworks there.I used to go in there in the late 60s from Sheffield and see the wagons regularly,running ERFs I think in a brown livery.
A photo would be nice as well. :smiley:

eyup chris is it green brothers u r thinkin of they used to load scrap bales at brasway wednesbury nice mandators then scanias they took it to wrexham -early starters-alan

revman:
eyup chris is it green brothers u r thinkin of they used to load scrap bales at brasway wednesbury nice mandators then scanias they took it to wrexham -early starters-alan

That’s them Alan,Green Brothers,I suppose they’ve pulled t’pin by now and I suppose that Brymbo steelworks is long gone as well.

Chris Webb:

revman:

That’s them Alan,Green Brothers,I suppose they’ve pulled t’pin by now and I suppose that Brymbo steelworks is long gone as well.

ye we inherited all there trailers & some internal tugs at aldwarke.only went into brymbo once took a load of cement from hope valley via bsc rotherham-alan

Chris Webb:
Can anybody remember the haulier from Brymbo who worked out of the steelworks there.I used to go in there in the late 60s from Sheffield and see the wagons regularly,running ERFs I think in a brown livery.
A photo would be nice as well. :smiley:

Greens finished about 88 89 i think had seddon 400,s aec mandator a series erf all old stuff had very smart scammell roadtrain 6x2 and tag axle 112 scania at the end also quite a few 13t bedford tippers on council and internal work in steel works steel works finished around 89 i think did have some photos will try and find them

Hiya …cons77 …can you get hold of any Edge’s older fleet please.they ran some Merc 1418’s and quite a few DAF’s 20+ years ago
John

Hiya …are there any old school Cawley Bros drivers on here who remember the chap working on the loading hopper in Kingston Minerals(78/81ish)
he worked on the hopper at the top of the first steep hill on the gantrey as you loaded he moved you forward and judged your weight Roland Young
was in there at this time.the chap sort of sung go forward yerr.warr was stop,so yerr…warr…yerrr …warrrrr… werrr…warrr was 20 tons
and her was pritty good at loading if he was in a good mood.
John