The six who have left just today

Harry Monk:
A lady from Norfolk did say
Our drivers just don’t want to stay
None of them lingers
I can count on my fingers

LOL. BRILLIANT!

Somebody should send this thread to them.

There’s a firm called W’s Transport,
Who’s drivers have walked out the door.
“They want their home lives”
The management cries,
So it’s obvious what W stands for.

Harry Monk:
A lady from Norfolk did say
Our drivers just don’t want to stay
None of them lingers
I can count on my fingers

Pure quality Harry. Chapeau!

The BBC who’s solution to the driver shortage is more local work, less time out on the road driving anywhere, more time doing other duties, so that more freight can be taken off the road to save the planet.That’ll fix it.
As opposed to remove road fuel taxation from haulage so that the cash saved can be used to pay drivers enough to job share a 3 on 4 off rota.

Enough or you all will see what a six knuckle sandwich is like :smiling_imp: from a Norfolk lad!!!

elsa Lad:
Enough or you all will see what a six knuckle sandwich is like :smiling_imp: from a Norfolk lad!!!

Ok but please don’t bring your father and your brother along for the fight because I don’t think I could take you both on. :wink:

Never mind the brother the wife (and sister) packs a mean right-hander

Watch it, If you pick on me you will have my sister’s to deal with, well are a close family :imp:

elsa Lad:
Watch it, If you pick on me you will have my sister’s to deal with, well are a close family :imp:

No need to brag about it. Just post it on reddit…

There was an old haulier from Norfolk,
Whose drivers told her she could get f#@
“My shifts midnight till dusk,
And I dont get a crust,
Norfolk that Norfolking old haulier from Norfolk”

Its a good job it wasnt a haulier from Nantucket.

I’m amazed that 99% are having a go at this lady & her company over work life balance , all we ever here on here is is it possible to work 6 days every other week , I get x2/3 on a b/h , my new jobs great , I can start at 1 am so have all afternoon to myself , working weekends is much better than working mon-fri as it’s quieter on Monday doing my shopping
Yet again it’s don’t do as I do , do as I say
And the worst thing for me about this is we always hear on here about drivers calling big logistics companies , yet when a smaller haulier is struggling there slagging them off as well , feel sorry for your wife’s

dozy:
I’m amazed that 99% are having a go at this lady & her company over work life balance , all we ever here on here is is it possible to work 6 days every other week , I get x2/3 on a b/h , my new jobs great , I can start at 1 am so have all afternoon to myself , working weekends is much better than working mon-fri as it’s quieter on Monday doing my shopping
And the worst thing for me about this is we always hear on here about drivers calling big logistics companies , yet when a smaller haulier is struggling there slagging them off as well , feel sorry for your wife’s

My wife’s what?

dozy:

What frigging planet do you live on■■?
Most drivers that don’t tramp do NOT want long days.
And I’ll wager most trampers would like to be home on Friday or at least running in early Saturday.

Hardly earth shattering news selling 2 trucks is it?

Ken.

the nodding donkey:

dozy:

My wife’s what?

New hairdo