NMU((1953)LTD Models

Brilliant. :smiley:

If these are not kits, are you scratchbuilding them?

Hi,can i ask what paint you use? I cant get a decent finish on mine,and your decals?do you make your own?Thanks in advance

joeshell:
Hi,can i ask what paint you use? I cant get a decent finish on mine,and your decals?do you make your own?Thanks in advance

Hi Joe, if you’re on Facebook, look for the “Truck Modelling Worldwide” page. You will get all the answers you want on there.

Models are made as one off models the next batch are of Foden S20

Our next project Is to complete three NMU(1953)LTD Foden S 20 models

623e0220.jpg

9d800410.jpg

9e1baf40.jpg

Preview of our proposed Foden S20 NMU(1953)LTD VVY 44 plus two of the other S20 under construction

Hi, I had an old friend who drove out of the wood green depot of Rowntrees, his name was Tony Gilder.

Hi

I drove out of Bounds Green(Wood Green) depot also, we moved to the new depot from Brandon Road Kings Cross, did your friend drive for NMU or Rowntree’s

York Trunker:
Hi

I drove out of Bounds Green(Wood Green) depot also, we moved to the new depot from Brandon Road Kings Cross, did your friend drive for NMU or Rowntree’s

He drove for Rowntree, he was the spitting image of norman wisdom.

Hi

I have a feeling I knew him but the description hit home, Is he still around

Regards

Up date On the S20 Models Under Process Pictures Of Latest Stage

Another ERF Eight Flat With Load

A Couple Of Shots Of How The S 20 Models Are Coming Along,

ERF Under Construction

Long Overdue Pictures Of Nearly Completed Latest Models For The NMU(1953)LTD Collection Below The Four Models Three Foden S20 The Collection Now Numbers To Date of 44 Models With A Number Yet To Come Of The Brown And Cream Livery.
To Come Will Be A Few More In This Livery, Then One In The Red Livery And The We Will Start On The Contract Hire Fleet Of NMU Contract Division .

1 Foden S20 Box
1 Foden S20 Tanker
1 Foden S20 Flat
1 ERF Eight Wheeler

How is the collection going?