Nights out

Punchy Dan:
I’d have to turn that football off :imp:

Aye but you’re just a Philistine Dan…you don’t appreciate ‘The Beautiful game’ . :laughing:

robroy:
In a secret location in Worcs…good food, nice cool pint, European football on tv in an alcove all to myself…what’s not to like. :sunglasses:
Last night in an olde worlde thatched roof pub in Cornwall.
This job aint so bad after all. :laughing:

Don’t tell me you are going to eat that plateful of ■■■■■ “RR” ? well sup the cool pint by all means ! :sunglasses: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:

robroy:
In a secret location in Worcs…good food, nice cool pint, European football on tv in an alcove all to myself…what’s not to like. :sunglasses:

Don’t tell me you are going to eat that plateful of [zb] “RR” ? well sup the cool pint by all means ! :sunglasses: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It was bloody good tbh Dennis. :smiley:
Southern fried chicken skewers on bed of veg, sweet potato chips,.Mexican rice, lemon garlic sauce, and corn on the cob…washed down with John Smith’s finest. :sunglasses:
It was either stay there or up to Truckers Rest at Cannock, which is ok I suppose, but that was much better.
I like to pretend I’m a tourist anyway. :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:

robroy:

Don’t tell me you are going to eat that plateful of [zb] “RR” ? well sup the cool pint by all means ! :sunglasses: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He must be the size of a house shovelling all that crap into his pie hole. And nights out at the other end of the country with a hot Dutch ex-model all lonely at home… 2+2 = :question: :bulb:

robroy:
Southern fried chicken skewers on bed of veg, sweet potato chips,.Mexican rice, lemon garlic sauce, and corn on the cob…

What kind of nonsense is that to be serving in an English pub? Didn’t they have a Ploughman’s Lunch or a packet of Scampi Fries? :wink:

DCPCFML:

Bewick:

robroy:

He must be the size of a house shovelling all that crap into his pie hole. And nights out at the other end of the country with a hot Dutch ex-model all lonely at home… 2+2 = :question: :bulb:

You appear to have a minor fascination for me mate, don’t know if I should be flattered or alarmed…sorry you once told me you didn’t like ‘‘mate’’ eh? :wink:
Back to tin box now for a brew,.wet wipes ready for wash in morning, then home to my imaginary ‘Dutch model’ wife. :smiley:
Us trampers eh? :neutral_face:

Now for some unpaid security guard duties…well 2 quid an hour anyhoo. :laughing:
Goed Nacht. :wink:

Harry Monk:

robroy:
Southern fried chicken skewers on bed of veg, sweet potato chips,.Mexican rice, lemon garlic sauce, and corn on the cob…

What kind of nonsense is that to be serving in an English pub? Didn’t they have a Ploughman’s Lunch or a packet of Scampi Fries? :wink:

Aye should have went for the Ploughmans option Harry…being the size of a house. :laughing:

robroy:

I’m calling you out here Robroy - wheres the pot noodle , the Ginsters pasty and the bottle of Fanta?? and the cushy laybay for one to make sure your rocked to sleep later ■■ Well Well ■■ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Just shows that "tramping "/ nights out can be a sensible choice with a little bit of forward thinking and planning and not blindly following a sat nav until you have no choice but the next stinking laybay on the side of the road . This is what you can do IF your smart and organised .

robroy:

Punchy Dan:

Aye but you’re just a Philistine Dan…you don’t appreciate ‘The Beautiful game’ . :laughing:

Got to agree with that punchard fellow, turn that football off, and he’s not a philastine, he’s Victorian. :smiley:

beefy4605:

robroy:

I’m calling you out here Robroy - wheres the pot noodle , the Ginsters pasty and the bottle of Fanta?? and the cushy laybay for one to make sure your rocked to sleep later ■■ Well Well ■■ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Just shows that "tramping "/ nights out can be a sensible choice with a little bit of forward thinking and planning and not blindly following a sat nav until you have no choice but the next stinking laybay on the side of the road . This is what you can do IF your smart and organised .

Yep we’re singing from the same hymn sheet mate.
That’s why you hear the dayman speaking of nights out as the Anti Christ of trucking,.because the way you describe is either their idea of tramping, their limited experience of tramping or both.
A day man’s job is ,…well just a job.
A trampers job (if you do it right) is a way of life.
Ok, not for everybody, but it suits me…despite leaving my ‘‘model’’ wife at home. :laughing: :laughing:

biggriffin:

robroy:

Punchy Dan:

Got to agree with that punchard fellow, turn that football off, and he’s not a philastine, he’s Victorian. :smiley:

Aye driving that Foden ain’t doing him any favours. :laughing:

robroy:

Not so secret - Copcut Elm at Droitwich?

Robroy , is your Mrs Angelica Larsson , she loves Swedish meat balls and a day out at IKEA ?

Roymondo:

robroy:

Do you really care? :open_mouth: :smiley:

If I told you I’d have to kill you. :smiley:

Tarmaceater:
Robroy , is your Mrs Angelica Larsson , she loves Swedish meat balls and a day out at IKEA ?

Aye…if you like Tobes. :neutral_face:

I won’t be using birth control devices with a Angelica on a dirty stop out !

robroy:
Ok, not for everybody, but it suits me…despite leaving my ‘‘model’’ wife at home. :laughing: :laughing:

Why do you keep putting it in quotation marks? It was YOU who said it :

robroy:
Fyi my wife does not come under your ‘ugly ones’ category either, she’s top drawer Dutch blonde ex model, something else that makes me feel so lucky about being able to trust her.

Direct link to your post, just to jog your hazy memory: viewtopic.php?p=2757051#p2757051

DCPCFML:

robroy:

Why do you keep putting it in quotation marks? It was YOU who said it :

robroy:
Fyi my wife does not come under your ‘ugly ones’ category either, she’s top drawer Dutch blonde ex model, something else that makes me feel so lucky about being able to trust her.

Direct link to your post, just to jog your hazy memory: viewtopic.php?p=2757051#p2757051

Why??
Maybe because it’s YOU who KEEPS ON QUOTING it eh? :bulb: :neutral_face:
Some kind of weird fixation or what ?. :smiley:

Just to break it down, …she’s attractive,.she’s Dutch,.she’s blonde,.and she did some modelling when I met her.
What’s so hard to take in exactly that makes you keep going over it.

robroy:

Roymondo:

robroy:
This job aint so bad after all. [emoji38]

No, I don’t really care - but you’ve often mentioned keeping your chosen parking locations confidential so no-one spoils them for you, which is totally understandable. Then you go and post a photo and a few lines of text on a public forum which allows anyone with access to Google (me, for example) to see where one of them is…

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Roymondo:

robroy:

Roymondo:

robroy:
This job aint so bad after all. [emoji38]

No, I don’t really care - but you’ve often mentioned keeping your chosen parking locations confidential so no-one spoils them for you, which is totally understandable. Then you go and post a photo and a few lines of text on a public forum which allows anyone with access to Google (me, for example) to see where one of them is…

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

:open_mouth: Errr ok.
The ‘secret location’ bit was meant to be light hearted.
Tbh I really didn’t think anybody would have the time on their hands, or the inclination to do an investigation , (or be bothered,) but there you go eh? :neutral_face:
As for finding any location I may park in, Que sera as they say.
:neutral_face: