night out

Conor:

robroy:

the maoster:
I personally leave mine in, but because I’m a good boy I do it properly in as much as at the end of shift I end country, put it on bed and in the morning I begin country and put it on other work as I do my pretend 15 minute check.

Personal choice however.

What’s all this begin and end country ■■■■■■■■ mate?
Mine never asks me that

So you’ve never ejected your card? It asks you the country every time you take your card out.

Yep, you’re right.
Had a senior moment. :blush: :laughing:

cooper1203:
stupid question i know but on the presumption its better tobe thought stupid than screw up what do i do with the tacho when i pull up at the overnight stop. Card out routine or leave card in on break

If you are staying in the vehicle overnight, best practice would be to leave the card in on break.

Traffic Commissioner:
If you are staying in the vehicle overnight, best practice would be to leave the card in on break.

So the…

‘Inners’ are the winners :smiley:

yourhavingalarf:

Traffic Commissioner:

So the…

no mate, took mine out january 2015 not been put in since, :laughing: :sunglasses: :neutral_face:

m.a.n rules:

yourhavingalarf:

Traffic Commissioner:

So the…

no mate, took mine out january 2015 not been put in since, :laughing: :sunglasses: :neutral_face:

The…

‘Outies’ get shouties :smiley:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

trucken:
…The industry is being swamped with idiots in offices with nothing better to do than attempt to exert their lack of authority.

Now, that is a good one and well worth re-using :smiley:

The…

‘Outies’ get shouties :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

p.s love your signature, so bloody true…

If you park up and go to the bar and your truck gets stolen, at least you would have your card if you eject. That is a money saver right there.

Most weeks I start on a Monday morning and finish on a Friday night - sometimes have to run in on a Saturday morning . Card goes in on a Monday morning and dosen’t come out to a Friday night / Saturday morning when I’m unpacking my stuff and going home .Only time this will change is if I end up working round home and get the chance of running in to the yard and going home for the night , then the card comes out for the 9 or 11 hours . Then its really simple - if my card wasn’t in the head then I wasn’t in the truck.