Night out allowance

I don’t have time to wash…if i’m not moving,9 hours after parking up…my gaffer wants to know why.

robroy:
So what’s the threshold amount before you get taxed on it, how much is tax free.

to NIGHTLINE,…
I’ve got this tax thing sussed mate for when I’m kipping in my tin box, I’ve claimed for a pair of security guard uniform style jim jams, and a whistle,… no need to claim back on parking, always go first available lay by.
Also claiming for wet wipes for when I wash (now and again) and for Ginsters pies, Mars bars and cans of Coke that I need to live on in my tin box…A tramper living the dream . :sunglasses:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
are these the jimjams?
remember you can also claim for the mug when your cooped up in your box .
or if you go for the matching jimjams to allow for backup then they are readily available,but you can only pay by check…( i know its spent wrong before some pedantic pete corrects me). :slight_smile:

81k-WoVHD-L.UY445.jpg

Security_Guard_Funny_Pizza_Mug_300x300.jpg

s-l300.jpg

First of all your night out money would not be enough to buy them fancy pj’s it might not even cover the cost of the cup
It cant be easy cooking in cab when the after effects must be putting up with the stink of cooking and smells for hours after but i suppose people who want to save money will, and do get use to it and suffer it and needs be
Second it not enough money for been employed 24 hours a day, it is not enough to cover breakfast, lunch and evening meal

Nah I’ve got more style than that DD. :unamused:
This is my new ‘‘Unpaidsecurityguard’’ onesie.

$_3.jpeg

Kipping in my ‘tin box’ while looking cool. :sunglasses:
:smiley:

nightline:
First of all your night out money would not be enough to buy them fancy pj’s it might not even cover the cost of the cup
It cant be easy cooking in cab when the after effects must be putting up with the stink of cooking and smells for hours after but i suppose people who want to save money will, and do get use to it and suffer it and needs be
Second it not enough money for been employed 24 hours a day, it is not enough to cover breakfast, lunch and evening meal

Nah,.wrong again son…Sat here in a Devon village pub, on a leather sofa in front of an open fire, after having partaken in a very nice 3 meat carvery, so no cooking smells in my tin box bud. :sunglasses: …sorry to burst your bubble btw. :wink:
Not employed 24 hours either, got a call off the boss when parked up and ignored it as usual (and for legal reasons) how cool am I eh? :sunglasses:
Got the night heater set for my return to the tin box, ready to take up my position of unpaid security guard.
Will be leaving the pub shortly.

Go on admit it, you want to try tramping, I’m sure you wouldn’t miss your Mam too much for a couple of nights…, give it a go,.I’ll send you a pack of wet wipes to get you started.
:wink: :smiley: