Newsreading Totty

Has to be the weathergirl on Channel 5. Besides Ice road ttruckers she’s the only decent reason to watch it before the watershed lol.
five.tv/shows/five-news-2/pr … sian-welby

I’d give her a warm front :smiley:

news.bbc.co.uk/local/oxford/hi/t … 136601.stm
Wouldn’t kick her out of bed either!

Muckaway:
If I’dve been Lord Sugar I’dve asked this bird for a job in exchange for a job :wink:
youtube.com/watch?v=_tfpf66pnVI

PMSFL @ 0:46 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:

Muckaway:
If I’dve been Lord Sugar I’dve asked this bird for a job in exchange for a job :wink:

PMSFL @ 0:46 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i know i had to watch that a couple of times as well. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jessicas dad:

Rob K:

Muckaway:

i know i had to watch that a couple of times as well. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I found my computer decided to break just at the moment and kept playing 10 seconds then jumping back to 0:46 over and over again. I swear I never touched it! :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jo Blythe on the weather for me,
But I do think our weather needs some attention to keep up with the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=a4g4kDN0 … re=related