New Scania is a bit pricey

robroy:

Trucking sideways:
Vile.

Instead of making that crap, how about making the long line? Surely with length would be no different and I bet it would sell a lot more!

And at least it would have practical use, they must be spot on those trucks to live in, instead of just ‘‘Look at me in my big truck’’ value. :unamused:

Yeh they have loads of space, I would happily tramp in one of those for long periods. As You say, a practical use that lots would buy. This big nosed bonnet is just pointless, and you can’t pull a full length trailer with it, much like the longline.

A 730 with all the boxes ticked would be atleast 150k at a guess so maybe 100k for the T conversion.

Vlastuin have built, and obviously sold quite a few so there is a market for them.

Fair play to A&M for actually publishing there prices. Poa is pointless.

Own Account Driver:

chaversdad:
There must be a market, this is the 3rd one they have had done

Have to admire the entrepreneurial spirit of the dealer to some extent presumably investing in getting one done speculatively then finding a buyer.

I think they (Vlastuin trucks) had someone come to them first with the idea of building one ( S cab model), as they used to convert the previous model Scania to a bonneted truck.