New job, DAF XF 105

I’ll tell you what else it’s got. They got rid of the crap VDO radio but kept the pony speakers! Every other DAF In get in is down to one speaker even the newish kit I’m driving at the moment…

what about the night heater and lights

Coffeeholic:

Alcpone:
Has the XF got a usb for my tunes to plug in or does anyone know if the standard head unit can play mp3 cds?

No but they are Blaupunkt head units and if you can select AUX as an input on the model in your truck you can get one of these.

bluespot.co.uk/car-audio.asp … 93-adaptor

I got one when I got my XF and it works a treat.

This could be what im looking for

So if i pulled this out (i assume it just pulls out :blush: ) there would be a socket for this lead on the back?

merc0447:

Coffeeholic:

Alcpone:
Has the XF got a usb for my tunes to plug in or does anyone know if the standard head unit can play mp3 cds?

No but they are Blaupunkt head units and if you can select AUX as an input on the model in your truck you can get one of these.

bluespot.co.uk/car-audio.asp … 93-adaptor

I got one when I got my XF and it works a treat.

This could be what im looking for

So if i pulled this out (i assume it just pulls out :blush: ) there would be a socket for this lead on the back?

That is the same head unit as in mine. Pull it out and you will see the socket the CD changer plugs into, it will have a blue dummy plug in it like the one on the end of the lead. Remove it and plug the lead in and you’re good to go, just press the SRC button until the display shows AUX…