New Driver looking for some guidance

Harry Monk:
Personally I never use POA. If I have to wait around to load or because the truck has broken down the tacho goes straight on to rest. Is this common among other drivers here?

Yup, on rest. Paid card in till card out, none of this unpaid breaks poa logistics company thinking here.

dozy:
I use poa often , contrary to what drivers say on here it hasn’t made any difference to my wages , the hours I work etc , it’s only a problem if you want to turn it into one .
It’s very much the same as the driver facing cameras , bloody great thread on it with drivers not having there privacy breaches , drivers jacking the job in if company dares to fit one , and thick old dozy sticks a bit of gaffa tape over lense & problems solved , maybe I should change my name to the intelligent one !!! , or sensible one

Most places that employ half decent drivers that would last approx 1 week before someone twigs and has you remove the tape. But at Stobrats, they will have a separate division and full team of staff employed just to sit there all day reviewing the footage of the endless bridge strikes, so they don’t have time to see who is using tape over the lens.

dozy:
I use poa often , contrary to what drivers say on here it hasn’t made any difference to my wages , the hours I work etc , it’s only a problem if you want to turn it into one .
It’s very much the same as the driver facing cameras , bloody great thread on it with drivers not having there privacy breaches , drivers jacking the job in if company dares to fit one , and thick old dozy sticks a bit of gaffa tape over lense & problems solved , maybe I should change my name to the intelligent one !!! , or sensible one

I present exibibit one in “the Crown v forced sterilisation” debate.

dozy:

Interesting how your writing style is sometimes dramatically different for a single random post. Fancy. That.