New DAF...

]

Conor:

Franglais:
Oh God, does this mean that one of the “new developments” has had the same testing as previous new ideas? The manual mode that reverts to auto on a whim, the shelf too small for A4 docs, with the power points for electric items put cleverly under the cup holder, the suspension designed to make smooth motorways smoother, and make uneven roads like a sea in a storm ten!
Do DAF employ development drivers? If they do, are they overnighting in hotels to avoid the condensation running down the windscreen after sleeping in the things? Do their drivers take the ■■■■ things anywhere except main roads in nice weather?

Clearly not driven one then.

True, so I refer you to my previous post.

Franglais:
The latest XF has been on demo at our place and the driver, who had an older model XF says it`s noticably better, especially regards the gearbox.

Franglais:
]

Conor:

Franglais:
Oh God, does this mean that one of the “new developments” has had the same testing as previous new ideas? The manual mode that reverts to auto on a whim, the shelf too small for A4 docs, with the power points for electric items put cleverly under the cup holder, the suspension designed to make smooth motorways smoother, and make uneven roads like a sea in a storm ten!
Do DAF employ development drivers? If they do, are they overnighting in hotels to avoid the condensation running down the windscreen after sleeping in the things? Do their drivers take the ■■■■ things anywhere except main roads in nice weather?

Clearly not driven one then.

True, so I refer you to my previous post.

Franglais:
The latest XF has been on demo at our place and the driver, who had an older model XF says it`s noticably better, especially regards the gearbox.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: i thought it was obvious you hadn’t driven one,but we are all known not to read a whole thread lol…I guess they are all MY2017 trucks …So to assist you lol to they have the 2 bumps on the grill that believe it or not do aid fuel consumption lol