New 6x2 tractor units

burnley-si:
ive just been quoted £435 per week x 2 full r&m 3 years for 2 scania topline 530 v8 with griffin pack

and £385 for r490 streamline

Were from?

Silver_Surfer:

burnley-si:
ive just been quoted £435 per week x 2 full r&m 3 years for 2 scania topline 530 v8 with griffin pack

Were from?

keltruck

burnley-si:

Didnt know scrapia were doing 530 with the griffin pack, thats well expensive

pjm500:
Looks like the price hike to euro 6 is around 5000 to 7500!

My mate put a euro5 fmx on the rd in january and a euro 6 one last month 6k Difference in price and motors are around the same spec other than that

Maybe the manufacturers are taking some of the hit on euro 6 as they know they won’t sell any. Was meant to be 10 grand difference & it appears it’s 5 or 6 for some brands.

Scania and volvo both seem to be realy pushing in the eight wheeler market in my area so could be a bit of that.
il ask my mate as he has a few scanias too so would have priced one up.

Renault want £320 per week for a range T, 2 years, get out after 1 year. 120k per year.
(no bad news & people are re-ordering them).

Anyone know what MAN are offering at euro6?

Iveco advert in July CM pushing the hi way for £340 three years 140k

Always wondered what they pay in Eastern European countries for units,doubt it is anywhere near the UK cost indeed they probably knock off £30k 'cause the steering wheel is on the wrong side and I doubt Commercial Motor would want to upset advertisers by featuring true Euro costs,could be an interesting read.

Armagedon:
Always wondered what they pay in Eastern European countries for units,doubt it is anywhere near the UK cost indeed they probably knock off £30k 'cause the steering wheel is on the wrong side and I doubt Commercial Motor would want to upset advertisers by featuring true Euro costs,could be an interesting read.

& the firm are paying poble a third of your wage.

you can’t really compare prices with eastern europe as it’s mainly a 4x2 market here and most of the 6x2 units sold here are tags. my former gaffer just bought a new FH500gxl 4x2 for 71 thousand pounds. same for an R500, about 5 grand less for an XF106

Is he pumping the sauce out of it also?

pardon my ignorance - what does that mean?

milodon:
pardon my ignorance - what does that mean?

Your ignorance is understandable as I have my own little language on the go.

If he making lots of profit? is the translation.

she’s doing alright with it, has her own line of work back and forth to scandinavia that pays fairly decent so no need to be sending the trucks out to western europe for example

milodon:
she’s doing alright with it, has her own line of work back and forth to scandinavia that pays fairly decent so no need to be sending the trucks out to western europe for example

Is she married? :slight_smile:

Def no sign of prices falling for the premium to euro 6!!! :frowning: