Need info from existing car transporter drivers

75 is a little on the high side for supermarket, I did 55 last year for a different supermarket on days, 5 days a week on about 57-62 hrs a week. On nights would have been higher and if working their rest days as well as maxing out hours could probably go 65k.

AlfaBlue84:
Anyone work for BCA automotive, specifically on a 4on 4off basis?
I would like to find out what the average take home pay is from week to week. I understand it varies depending on how many days worked in any given week.
The pay structure is very complicated and be good to hear from existing drivers to know exactly what wage is achievable and hours put in per four days.
Any help ASAP will be much appreciated.
Please PM me if preferred.

Hi mate
Are you still on forum? This company is advertising in Bridgwater class 2 car transporter.
How many weekends to you have to work?

And is the pay as good as it sounds?

A couple of former colleagues work there out of Gaydon I think. They’re happy with their lot and tried to get me on it buy after explaining the pay I decided against it. Different rates for driving, waiting, payments per vehicle which changed according to vehicle type (car, van etc) and tbh I’m too lazy to keep track of it other than hours worked and it sound like you’d need to keep track.

Only 4 on 4 off I’d do would be how it worked when I did it previously - salaried. So if you were in four days from Thursday to Sunday you’d be paid the same as a three day (pay) week where you worked Monday to Wednesday (not including the Sunday from previous pay week) so as to flatten the peaks and troughs.