My issue with the brexit deal

Carry me old mate, we’ll know which of our theories is nearer the mark in 6 weeks time.

Powell was never going to be leader of the Tory party, his famous speech whilst holding many truths, he used a couple of stupid phrases which gave them the ammunition to shoot him with, he really should have known better as an educated man than to use those words.

I don’t think the Tories are in any kind of backhand agreement with Labour, this i believe is about survival of the Tory party and nothing else, those who own the Tory party are calling the shots here.
You could ask anyone in the street when Cameron was given the boot, who would be the worse possible PM we could have? and by a country mile the answer would have been the most hopeless Home Secretary in living memory, yet the Tory MP’s still voted her in.

If we’d gone sensible and they’d begged JRM to take over the reins, then despite him being just about the most decent honourable truthful MP in the entire house (and a man who should be our PM in time to come) his direct we’re leaving deal or no deal approach would have seen a full commons and Lords rebellion and Brexit would have been entirely wrecked and reversed…again leading directly to the end of the Tory party.
JRM has always maintained that the majority of MP’s were and are against leaving, so devious methods were called for to stop them uniting.

The more i think about this the more they needed someone thoroughly incompetent, but who would be prepared to flap about like a swatted wasp following orders, prepared to debase herself and our country for the PM’s title on the international stage with the begging bowl out…just like Boy Cameron only months previously.
I honestly think it’s been one massive charade, and when you work it out they had no other way of getting Brexit through other than by cunning trickery.

I also reckon Trump’s in on the wheeze, hence the supposed public animosity being shown him by May and cohorts, if they’d been on outwardly friendly terms announcing to the world that a trade agreement will take place in record time following Brexit, the game would have been up, so public animosity and friendly handshakes whilst the cosy chats took place.
One of the reasons i think Trump is onside is the danger of Germany once again being in control (as we all know the EU is Germany by another name) of an army they cannot be trusted with.

As i said previously, this is not May’s doing, she has been following instructions from those who really run the country, those who own it, she could not feasably have worked it out, you only have to think back to her time as HS when year after year she trotted the same ■■■■■■■■ out about cutting immigration to the tens of thousands whilst it went up year on year to half a million and beyond every single year, they have no shame and few in the MSM are going to rock the boat or bite the hand that feeds them.

It has not been done like this because they wanted to honour the referendum result (well apart from a few honourable MPs on both sides of the house), and they didn’t want Brexit anyway, but it’s had to be done like this in order to get Brexit by default via time expiry, or the Tory party, the polished front of those who own the country, would have been completely destroyed within 3 years and they know it.

Juddian:
If we’d gone sensible and they’d begged JRM to take over the reins, then despite him being just about the most decent honourable truthful MP in the entire house (and a man who should be our PM in time to come) his direct we’re leaving deal or no deal approach would have seen a full commons and Lords rebellion and Brexit would have been entirely wrecked and reversed…again leading directly to the end of the Tory party.
JRM has always maintained that the majority of MP’s were and are against leaving, so devious methods were called for to stop them uniting.

How do you reconcile calling JRM “honourable” and “truthful” with the use of “devious methods”?

I haven’t known the man to tell bare-faced lies (not notably, anyway), but he does very frequently talk at cross purposes to people.

Rjan:

Juddian:

How do you reconcile calling JRM “honourable” and “truthful” with the use of “devious methods”?

I haven’t known the man to tell bare-faced lies (not notably, anyway), but he does very frequently talk at cross purposes to people.

I didn’t say JRM was using devious methods, i said those who own the Tory party are pulling May’s strings and controlling this charade.
If they’d been up front about a no deal exit, the majority in the House who think we voted the wrong way would have combined forces and forced the cancellation of Brexit, the Tory party had no choice in this, if they’d allowed the remainers to welch on the agreement with the people re the referendum then our country may well have plunged into civil strife of the most serious nature, far worse than those minor skirmishes in France.

JRM wants Britain out of the EU, along with a minority of MPs and some 17.4 million voters, the majority.

Whatever the outcome, with very few exceptions on both sides of the house JRM being a prime example of the exception, the political class has otherwise lost the trust of the people, asd has the MSM and BBC in particular, nothing in politics or the reporting media will ever be quite the same again and they only have themselves to blame.

Juddian:
Carry me old mate, we’ll know which of our theories is nearer the mark in 6 weeks time.

I don’t think the Tories are in any kind of backhand agreement with Labour

youtube.com/watch?v=p7nOgMNCBvg

youtube.com/watch?v=39TxZc9cvGY

youtube.com/watch?v=CGa8N6zEIYE

youtube.com/watch?v=PeLGEtVjCOI

youtube.com/watch?v=m-8Ls9K2ZVo

How can the Cons possibly be running down any clock to create proper Brexit by default.When they’ve already made it clear that parliament will decide the issue even if it obviously means delaying the process further ( much further ).Bearing in mind the combined Euro Federalist rabble which make up the majority of parliament let alone HOC.IE your whole premise is based on the leaving date being set in stone when it clearly ain’t. :wink:
Also what would be the point of this silly charade if the Cons really did want proper Brexit.IE why not just revoke the European Communities Act as of July 2016 instead of waiting until now.In which case exactly what’s supposedly changed in that regard concerning the remain interests which stopped them then but wouldn’t supposedly stop them in March 2019 ?.I reckon you’re clutching at straws.Because you don’t want to think the unthinkable that the Head of State is pulling all the strings here and she is on the side of remain and has been since she granted Royal Assent to the European Communities Act and she’s obviously in too deep now to dare to contradict her own previous actions in that regard.Being an obvious admission of at best dereliction of duty or at worse treason,just like her PM Heath at the time,if she does.Hence not a word from HM concerning us signing up to all the subsequent EU treaties nor her forces ultimately being put under the control of the EU 4th Reich as part of an EU Federal Army.Which is what it would have taken to stop this insidious hand over of the country to a foreign power.

Because anything before the 29th March could trigger a parliamentary vote, if May disclosed her orders then parliament (the majority of which despite saying they would honour Brexit don’t want their election promises fulfilled) could betray Brexit, undermining it altogether.

Whilst the charade continues they can’t get their act together and the countdown continues, there is no other way for Brexit to be secured, there are too many Greeks hiding inside that Gilded (or should it be gelded) horse that is the House of Commons.

I have no doubt May and her cohorts would like Brexit to be halted and revoked, possibly by another referendum (worded so either way they win), but those who own the Tories and the country cannot afford for the Tory party to be destroyed, hence the charade, and May oddly enough was the perfect choice for this task.

In 6 weeks we’ll know if either or neither of us guessed (cos that’s all we can do) correctly.

It will be really interesting if the remainers manage to derail Brexit and we stay in, will Met’s finest spirit HRH and all the hangers on out of Buck Palace trade entrance lest the far right horde invade, or was that in case Brexit went through and the lefty boot boys were unleashed, i dunno, in all this confusion i clean forgot if i fired 6 bullets or was it only 5, well do ya feel lucky… :smiling_imp:
More to the point do the Tory remainers really fancy their chances if they dare defy the 17.4 million.

Juddian:
Because anything before the 29th March could trigger a parliamentary vote, if May disclosed her orders then parliament (the majority of which despite saying they would honour Brexit don’t want their election promises fulfilled) could betray Brexit, undermining it altogether.

Whilst the charade continues they can’t get their act together and the countdown continues

How so when the 29th March date obviously means nothing because article 50 can be extended or even revoked by parliament with the blessing of the ECJ and she’s already confirmed that any ending of article 50 and abolition of the European Communities Act has to be subject to a parliamentary vote first.Everything points to a remainer based charade to create the foregone conclusion of BRINO thereby removing UKIP from the frame in the EU parliament.Not a Leave based one to create proper Brexit.While the fact that BRINO is a hidden foregone conclusion means that they can keep up the charade to fool the Leave side until the eleventh hour on 28th March with no need to extend or revoke article 50.

Any ending of article 50 has to be subject to a Common vote, as things stand we leave the EU under WTO terms on the 29th if no deal can be agreed, no vote needed it’s already an act of Parliament.

Just bide your time, we’ll know what the future of the Tory party is on the 30th March, whatever happens its a new chapter in the history of the UK, whether we can put the opportunity as an electorate to good use is then up to us.

As for UKIP, the tory’s best mate Farage has already put in place plans to split the patriotic vote, so whether it’s a new vote for EU members (in which case remainers and traitors managed to destroy Brexit) and/or at the coming general election following Brexit Betrayal, he’s going to be doing his part to make sure the tories get back in, i just hope enough people can see what’s going on here and don’t just allow the protest/patriot/call it what you like vote to be split just because Farage has given a few speeches, and pontificated endlessly on LBC.

We do have one big advantage as a people now that we didn’t have before, and that is that millions more people have had their eyes opened that the political class and the mainstream media hold them in open contempt as uneducated proles, especially the genuine working class, more and more people realise that our politicians (the great majority) and their mates in the mainstream media (especially the BBC) cannot be trusted and are in it purely for power and troughing for themselves and their buddies, they do not have the nation’s best interests at heart.

Juddian:
Any ending of article 50 has to be subject to a Common vote, as things stand we leave the EU under WTO terms on the 29th if no deal can be agreed, no vote needed it’s already an act of Parliament.

That is an obvious contradiction in terms.Where does the EU withdrawal act state that no deal WTO is a default position assuming the EU won’t relent on issues like free movement,ECJ juristiction,and the Irish border issue etc ?.

As opposed to it already containing confirmation that EU law will be transposed into UK law under the new heading of ‘‘retained EU law’’ which obviously covers all the above.In addition to section 9 containing the clause that the withdrawal act will only actually be implemented IF a final act of parliament is enacted approving the final terms which obviously counts out WTO.IE the EU withdrawal act is just a blue print for BRINO which was always going to be the government’s insurance policy assuming if by some miracle the EU referendum vote rigging scam didn’t work ( over whelmed by too many Leave votes to lose/destroy ).As expected in a situation in which any real Brexit worth the name,based on the return of sovereignty,obviously implicates the Head of State regarding the question how did the European Communities Act pass the Royal Assent stage being an obvious act of treason.Which Batten has obviously made a veiled reference to with his bombshell letter to Liz in the knowledge that there’s no way that she could possibly reply in the affirmative without implicating herself as described above.No surprise no reply so far in that regard.

As for Farage I’d guess that he’s been given an offer he can’t refuse to derail the Leave side or else by the ‘dark forces’ alluded to by Liz previously.

Batten,like TR,obviously having more bottle in that regard. :wink:

I think May, with the help of Gove, Leadsom, and Brady in particular - has played it very well indeed.

Here’s a few more of my suspicions…

Gove, who got called “Traitor” by the non-inner circle Brexiteers a few weeks ago - is a ■■■■■■■■ Brexiteer himself, regardless of what others think. I don’t think he’ll be PM - but I reckon he’s got his eye on being the future chancellor.

Leadsom - is busy working behind the scenes on a “managed no deal Brexit”, which will require getting companies ready, getting rid of certain people in the civil services that are drawing pay fraudulently for “Blocking Brexit” - after they’ve since been given written instructions to “cease and desist” such behaviour.

Hammond, isn’t in on what May has planned - and will likely be thrown under the bus via a cabinet re-shuffle post-Brexit.

Brady - flipped it around to make the vote of no confidence about “Keeping Remainers on board” - which went right to the very vote as estimated by Brady. 117 Brexiteers against, 200 Remainers for. (happy with May’s Hard Remain deal) I think the Speaker abstained in this vote. We’ve also heard recently how Tracey Crouch, one of three local MPs for yours truly - has finally come off the fence, and thrown her lot in with the Brexiteer 117. BRADY is one of them as well, and yet no one is getting de-selected, and Brady is positively grinning his head off at what to outsiders “looks like a massive defeat for May, and the Brexiteers”…

Now that May has survived TWO votes of no confidence - she can pretty much do anything she likes to ■■■■ off the very people who just recently supported her… I.e. the Remainer 200 contingent of her own party.
She’s already got the DUP on board by saying she’s going to “ditch the Irish Backstop” - which is easiest done by a forthcoming “no deal Brexit”.
She’ll have an extra £39bn in the pot by March 30th - because “what you don’t lose - is as good as what you’ve just won”.
Gove - might have been promised the Chancellor’s job in the upcoming re-shuffle, which will need to happen about the time Hammond tries to deny the country “access to the £39bn just saved”.
Perhaps he might like to try and insist “we will pay it to Brussels, because I have promised them it.”
(A good time to hold the cabinet re-shuffle, and show him the door… Hehe!)
Rees-Mogg is fully informed as are the rest of the ERG contingent as to “May’s background strategy”.
We’re gonna do this, and it’ll be very clever to pull the wool over the eyes - when the government doesn’t even have a majority.

Thus, as we get closer and closer to March 29th… The idiots not in the know - will kinda see the prospect of a “no deal Brexit” approaching a bit like Lancelot approaching the castle in this vid…

Once done, the Civil service cleared out of “blockages” (Andrea Leadsom going around and offering out early retirements to the Remainer back office grandees - as opposed to “sacked with pensions revoked” if they don’t take the generous offer…)

WHAT exactly are Parliament going to do to STOP May, especially once Brexit happens on-time and with massive money in the UK’s pocket from that moment, “No Deal” takes all the goodies promised to the EU - off the table.
The EU not only get slapped in the face, but get ■■■■■■ all over as well. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:
The Remainer Parliamentarians - will huff and puff - but in the end - our illustrious Prime Minister - will have fooled them ALL.

A No Deal Brexit - satisfies the 52%
A No Deal Brexit - satisfies Her Maj
A No Deal Brexit - delivers Brexit the only way it ever could be delivered.
A No Deal Brexit - opens the UK up to the rest of the world, “Opportunity Knocks”.

There’s no room for “What about” poltiics any longer.

I don’t give a toss if people like Rees-Mogg and other toffs “do rather well out of it”.
I voted Leave to make Britain more prosperous. NOT for all, granted - but for those of us who matter the most - the PAYE Taxpayers who want more bang for their buck from now on. :sunglasses:

I’m a nationalist before I’m a Farage supporter. Now he seems to have shifted to the Center of politics, I’ll be discarding him as the spent force he is.
UKIP themselves - only have a future, if our government continues to struggle getting Brexit done following March 29th.
If it IS done as I hope - then there is still a possibility of a future Tory PM (since May will be likely standing down around Autumn 2021) - reaching out to key figures within UKIP (of whom Farage is no longer one of…)
to make Brexit work better - as time rolls on.

Fixing the relationship the UK has with the rest of the planet beyond the EU - is our first priority, post-Brexit.

If I’m wrong, then I’ll have to be putting on my yellow vest 7 days a week, rather than just the 4-5 I’m working whilst wearing one at the moment. :wink:

Winseer:
If I’m wrong, then I’ll have to be putting on my yellow vest 7 days a week, rather than just the 4-5 I’m working whilst wearing one at the moment. :wink:

To be fair there’s a big difference between bat zb delusional v ‘wrong’. :open_mouth:

Trust me the idea that Liz is a Brexiteer is the first delusional premise in that lot and on which all the rest founders.As you’ll see on March 29th when we end up as a vassal state of the EU with all of the nuisance UKIP MEP’s in that regard banished according to plan and as she’s already shown her true colours since 1972.

Winseer, you and i appear to be singing off the same hymnsheet.

Be very interesting to see if we or Carry is nearer the outcome, or whether something entirely different happens.

S’funny but if she pulls this off May will be looked on rather more kindly than most, including me, have thought of her so far.
My sister, who’s an avid reader of what little remains of the better press, has been saying May has a plan all along, i may well have to concede she was right and i was wrong in due course, but very happy to do that small thing with good grace if we manage to escape the clutches of the EUreich.

Carryfast:

Winseer:

To be fair there’s a big difference between bat zb delusional v ‘wrong’. :open_mouth:

Trust me the idea that Liz is a Brexiteer is the first delusional premise in that lot and on which all the rest founders.As you’ll see on March 29th when we end up as a vassal state of the EU with all of the nuisance UKIP MEP’s in that regard banished according to plan and as she’s already shown her true colours since 1972.

So you don’t think our monarchy can defeat the evil federal empire of which you always speak?

If May were working towards a stitch-up - then why the hell are the Remainer 75%+ of Parliament - out for her blood AND want to stop her before she takes “No Deal” all the way to March 29th, making sure her own deal was so crap that even Remainers wouldn’t vote for it!?

As I said above “There’s no room for what-about politics now”.
Delusions - have a habit of becoming reality, if the general public squeaks hurt enough.
I don’t think that the Remainer would-be rioters - will be doing much come Brexit day, with “No Deal” done and dusted.
At present though - the OPPOSITE is assumed to be the case from those very people who lie so much - that they only believe their own lies and rhetoric, preaching to the converted.

What a shock Brexit day will be for them all - when it comes, as the 52% wanted it - hard and fast…

Who’s gonna do WHAT again?

“Cabinet ministers will resign en-masse.” Yeh, sure they will. That’ll just allow May to fill her cabinet up with Brexiteers, that on reflection - she might have made it easier for herself to have done in the FIRST place.
“Parliament will block Brexit with a vote” - which is fair warning that under no circumstances - can they GET such a vote! Last night’s so-called “lost vote” - was nothing of the sort. PM is PM - and she is bulletproof for the rest of this year now - as no further motions of no-confidence can be brought without the PM’s permission, which she’s under no further obligation to give. :smiling_imp:

Juddian:
Winseer, you and i appear to be singing off the same hymnsheet.

Be very interesting to see if we or Carry is nearer the outcome, or whether something entirely different happens.

S’funny but if she pulls this off May will be looked on rather more kindly than most, including me, have thought of her so far.
My sister, who’s an avid reader of what little remains of the better press, has been saying May has a plan all along, i may well have to concede she was right and i was wrong in due course, but very happy to do that small thing with good grace if we manage to escape the clutches of the EUreich.

May will have earned our respect for being the craftiest politician and pro-Monarchy Democrat since Churchill - IF she pulls this off the way I’m crossing my fingers and hoping my read on it all is correct.
“If I’m wrong” - we’re all gonna get shafted in plain sight by Remainer May pretending to be a born-again Brexiteer, actually acting behind the scenes as a crafty Remainer, intent on getting past people like Johnson, Gove, and Rees-Mogg…

I don’t think all three of THEM – have made this huge mistake in “siding with Theresa May” - and what I’d like to REALLY find out is "what went on at the one-to-one meetings she had with the ERG, now seen as bigger Pro Brexiteer Rebels than UKIP’s lot. :open_mouth:

EU-■■■■.jpg

Winseer:

Carryfast:

Winseer:

So you don’t think our monarchy can defeat the evil federal empire of which you always speak?

If May were working towards a stitch-up - then why the hell are the Remainer 75%+ of Parliament - out for her blood AND want to stop her before she takes “No Deal” all the way to March 29th, making sure her own deal was so crap that even Remainers wouldn’t vote for it!?

No,like the majority of parliament including May,I’m saying that Liz is a fully paid up member of the EU Federal project.Who having granted Royal Assent to the European Communities Act and having gleefully waved through the Single European Act to Maastricht to Lisbon and now the calls for the forces to be amalgamated into an EU Federal Army,is self evident.

As for the remainers supposedly out to get May,who lets remember is an undoubted Euro Federalist,assuming the whole thing is a stitch up to kick UKIP out of the EU parliament while tying us to the EU even more,not forgetting the need to protect Liz’s obvious position in having sold out the country together with Heath and all the rest,parliament obviously isn’t going to tell the electorate,especially the 17 million,all that.Preferring instead to divert attention form that agenda in the form of pretend disagreement with May regarding the plan until suddenly waving it through.In which case if they were really out to ‘stop her’ they seem to be making a laughably pretend dogs dinner of doing it.As you’ll see either in the form an all too convenient U turn by March 28th by suddenly ‘changing their minds’ and voting BRINO through or some dodgy manipulation of article 50.

On that note exactly what have the remainers really got to lose in the form of May’s BRINO deal.As opposed to everything to win in the form of unopposed EU rule over the country.Including the obvious option to re enter the EU on better ( for them ),even more advantageous for the EU and more punitive terms for UK,with the win win of also getting rid of UKIP in the EU parliament.

As it stands your theory is totally reliant on committed EU Federalists wanting to ditch all that effectively all just to keep UKIP’s hold in the EU parliament and acting as a thorn in the side of their heroes Jumper and Verthermostat.You couldn’t make it up.

UKIP are at the moment irrelevant, and if Farage gets his apparently well funded new toy up and running will lose a considerable amount of their few votes anyway.

UKIP’s time will come only if Brexit is betrayed, and then it must combine forces with the other patriotic parties and seek the support of those groups which Farage banned and never ever loses the chance to insult, the leader of UKIP and Farage must also bury the hatchet.
If this is not done the patriot vote will be split.
I suspect Farage will be the stumbling block here, for what reasons one can only surmise.

The Tories could not care one jot about UKIP’s MEP’s, nor about their own MEP’s if it comes to it.
The very survival of the Tory party depends on them delivering Brexit not Brino, every single site or forum you go on, even those dyed in the wool Conservative supporting sites, you will find the same message writ loud and clear by dozens and dozens of posters upticked by dozens and sometimes hundreds more, JRM has made mention of this trust/punishment issue too several times, he refers to it in democracy trust forms but he is a true Conservative of the old school not one of the new liberal lefty candles in the wind that have been parachuted in to various safe seats in the Cameron (i wannabe my hero Blair) years, and will naturally want to see the Tory party survive and hopefully regain its Conservatives roots and values.

Time will tell CF, in 6 weeks time you can come on here and put lots of rolling eyes smilies on your posts aimed at Winseer and myself if the Tories have decided to self destruct.

Hopefully, that knowledge of total Tory destruction if they fail to deliver Brexit will see the other result, freedom, in which case you won’t see any rolling eyes from either of us, just a few hundred big grins that we’ve finally escaped the fourth reich.

Winseer:
May will have earned our respect for being the craftiest politician and pro-Monarchy Democrat since Churchill - IF she pulls this off the way I’m crossing my fingers and hoping my read on it all is correct.
“If I’m wrong” - we’re all gonna get shafted in plain sight by Remainer May pretending to be a born-again Brexiteer, actually acting behind the scenes as a crafty Remainer, intent on getting past people like Johnson, Gove, and Rees-Mogg…

I don’t think all three of THEM – have made this huge mistake in “siding with Theresa May” - and what I’d like to REALLY find out is "what went on at the one-to-one meetings she had with the ERG, now seen as bigger Pro Brexiteer Rebels than UKIP’s lot. :open_mouth:

How do you get from May’s BRINO deal to her supposedly being a closet Brexiteer and BRINO suddenly turning into WTO ?. :confused:

As for what really went on at the ERG meeting maybe something along the lines of we can’t possibly go for Brexit on the basis of the return of sovereignty because of the implications of that regarding Liz’s original signing up to the European Communities Act and complicity in all the following from Single European Act to Lisbon.So BRINO,after much smoke and mirrors and muddying of the waters to convince the Leave vote that it actually means WTO ( which in itself ain’t exactly the gold standard of anti race to the bottom global free market economics ),is the foregone conclusion it has to be.Which just leaves the formality of parliament signing up to it sooner rather than later possibly even well before March 28th.

UKIP need a new leader and a clearout.
Bringing Tommy Robinson in was stupid.

He just keeps doing and saying stuff without thinking and his past doesn’t help either.

adam277:
UKIP need a new leader and a clearout.
Bringing Tommy Robinson in was stupid.

He just keeps doing and saying stuff without thinking and his past doesn’t help either.

TR isn’t even a UKIP member because unfortunately he doesn’t fit the exact script of the party’s ‘rules’.So what are you moaning about. :unamused:

As for Batten probably the best leader that the country let alone UKIP could ever have.While if Batten isn’t your type of leader then maybe you’d be better off voting for Cable or May or Corbyn instead.So there we have it UKIP shows sympathy for TR and gets branded as irrelevant,if I’ve got it right,by supposed TR supporters ? like Juddian who for some reason prefers Mogg and also gets told to have a clear out by those who want to see it become just another pointless pro establishment rabble like Farage’s new circus.On that note there’s probably more UKIP members going by the idea of if Batten goes then they go with him,than your obvious ideas for the Party like the Bolton fiasco.That went well.

Forage had the sense to not let people like Tommy in so he could appeal to a wider category of people.
E.g. Elderly who don’t like the EU but also don’t like Tommy Robinson.

Bringing him in as a political advisor was political suicide. Sure he might of gained a few new supporters but he has lost a lot more.

As a politican his job gain enough support to get elected he can’t do that now.
Personally I don’t think Tommy is racist but he has been tainted.

Even if your 100% right you have to admit in this ultra pc world we live in being even associated with him is asking for trouble.
So even if he is morally right he is politically stupid. And a morally right man that can’t get elected aint no good. :stuck_out_tongue:

adam277:
Forage had the sense to not let people like Tommy in so he could appeal to a wider category of people.
E.g. Elderly who don’t like the EU but also don’t like Tommy Robinson.

Bringing him in as a political advisor was political suicide. Sure he might of gained a few new supporters but he has lost a lot more.

As a politican his job gain enough support to get elected he can’t do that now.
Personally I don’t think Tommy is racist but he has been tainted.

Even if your 100% right you have to admit in this ultra pc world we live in being even associated with him is asking for trouble.
So even if he is morally right he is politically stupid. And a morally right man that can’t get elected aint no good. :stuck_out_tongue:

TR has only justifiably stated the obvious that we’ve got a problem in the country with radical Islam.Which can mostly be put down to the corrupt alliance with the Saudi regime.That’s all about corruption at the highest levels using brain washing dressed up as so called political correctness to get away with it.

I’ve already made the point on the TR topic that he is toxic to many muddle headed establishment leaning voters.That’s no reason for UKIP to throw him under the bus.As Batten has rightly done more like the opposite in the form of the compromise of let’s listen to his ideas while imposing limits on his involvement.As for Farage maybe all for the best that he sulks off and takes his Boltonite LibDem tendency and muppet May vote with him.Ironically,unlike Juddian’s view,thereby splitting the establishment vote rather than the patriot one which,unlike the hypocritical establishment voting sheep,in no way can possibly support Saudi backed radical Islam and May’s type of open door immigration policy,taking over our streets.Nor by definition does it need or want to pander to yet more of the same.While if Farage and his supporters want to sell out and be another apologist faction to that agenda good riddance.