My health kick

Hey. I’m a truck driver and I usually don’t find time to exercise. But I’m trying to control my diet. Is that enough to control weight? Would like to know. I’ve also stopped having junk food.

Hey! I found these tips on healthy living for truckers. truckloancenter.com/blog/dri … t-healthy/ What do you guys think? Will this work?

Bob24:
Hey! I found these tips on healthy living for truckers. truckloancenter.com/blog/dri … t-healthy/ What do you guys think? Will this work?

Not sure if it will work but having just had a quick look sound ok will you try it for at least a mth then report back then see if it need some small changes to fit in with your working patten

As I start a new job next week which will give me a better work/life balance I will be able to go to the gym more regular fit in my yoga class also be able to cook at home & take a couple day food with me that I have prepared earlier 1 of which will be frozen ( will defrost when on the road )

When parked up go for a brisk walk when possible if you are on a 45 min break in services park as far away as possible then walk to services or take a walk round them ( think a few of us that have seen people do this yep I have ) this will all help if possible on a night /day if out try to get out the cab for a walk ok not always possible find some thing you can do in the cab

Bob24:
Hey. I’m a truck driver and I usually don’t find time to exercise. But I’m trying to control my diet. Is that enough to control weight? Would like to know. I’ve also stopped having junk food.

It will control weight in respect that you won’t put on weight but you won’t lose weight unfortunately.

Bob24:

I am also a lorry driver I make time to exercise

There are plenty of thing you can do even if away all week as you don’t need a gym to do all find some that you can do in cab or when parked up on a break or when finished try going for a brisk walk ( not alway possible ) there are also gym that are 24 hour in a lot of places which you can use

I have quite a few exercise that I do lying down on the floor which I also do in the cab using the bed not the best but it does help