My 1st Post

I don’t think its appropriate sending a private message slinging abuse fella.

discoman:
I don’t think its appropriate sending a private message slinging abuse fella.

It’s what he does. I’m waiting for the mods to eat hum… see sense, and ban the drunk teenager.

:grimacing:

Excalibus:
Played Eve-Online since 2003, I wont get bourd of spamming you so you may as well give in :laughing: nite :stuck_out_tongue:

Classic case of drunk posting by a teenage gamer. I like how you’ve just admitted that you don’t drive…

Excalibus:
Want this thread to diisappear

So you post about half a dozen replies to bump it back to the top?

5noHKsb.jpg

I find it quite amusing you call everyone else childish while A- calling them names and B - sending PMs.

I got two from him this morning. Any advance on two?
Dont get me wrong, Im quite chuffed really. Ive heard of other members getting PMs from trolls and I thought maybe I wasnt doing it right

The-Snowman:

Excalibus:
Want this thread to diisappear

So you post about half a dozen replies to bump it back to the top?

I find it quite amusing you call everyone else childish while A- calling them names and B - sending PMs.

I got two from him this morning. Any advance on two?
Dont get me wrong, Im quite chuffed really. Ive heard of other members getting PMs from trolls and I thought maybe I wasnt doing it right

I have to up my game. I’ve only had one PM. But I think I was the first one though…

Think he’s selective as to his pj’s.

As he ain’t pm’ed me :cry:

Muckaway:
If he was a real plant hire driver then why are all his photos just stock images? Even the ones with Ausa plant are taken at dealers, the mini dumper still has the paint in the tipper.
Have posted before about him being a troll and his likely identity but the mods are weirdly protective of him.

I’m curious as to the " war zones " he was in left in mid 80s so to early for op granby telic or late for banner

Well well, so I get the most PM’s prize then cos I got three !! but that will be as worthless as his posts …lol

I think he’s just come on here to make new friends.
So leave him alone.
:laughing: :laughing:

OK I’m sorry :cry:

raymundo:
cos I got three !!

Show off

Snowflake has gone quiet or has he gone for good ■■

raymundo:
Snowflake has gone quiet or has he gone for good ■■

Nah, dozy has remembered the password for his own account.

Funniest thread I’ve read anywhere on the Internet in a while.

Idiots find there way here to I see sadly.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk