Mr stobarts phone call

jonnyenglishpants:
. so you guys,
i will ask plenty of questions and will pass it all on to you

Don’t. Keep your gob shut, your ears and eyes open and one eye looking over your shoulder to see if anyone is stabbing you in the back.

There’s a shed load of backstabbing bad mouthing tell tales working at Stobarts so FFS keep your gob shut and don’t ever offer any opinion on anything remotely related to the job whilst there’s the remote possibility that a Stobarts employee or Stobarts customers employee is likely to overhear it or you may find yourself back on the dole.

Conor:

jonnyenglishpants:
. so you guys,
i will ask plenty of questions and will pass it all on to you

Don’t. Keep your gob shut, your ears and eyes open and one eye looking over your shoulder to see if anyone is stabbing you in the back.

There’s a shed load of backstabbing bad mouthing tell tales working at Stobarts so FFS keep your gob shut and don’t ever offer any opinion on anything remotely related to the job whilst there’s the remote possibility that a Stobarts employee or Stobarts customers employee is likely to overhear it or you may find yourself back on the dole.

Well said that is true in any job i myself try to remain anonymous if the bosses dont know my name i am well happy,head down and just crack on. :sunglasses: