Mr.Moody's Yard

xl loopy

Grimsby,N.E.Lincs.
The usual line-up,but wait,there’s a gap!?!? A truck has been pulled from the rank!?!? 2 strangers are giving it the onceover,pointing,chin stroking.Mmmm?

IMG_2558.JPG

It’ll be fine :smiley:
They had a nice car :smiley:
ajlinsenmayer.deviantart.com/fav … -Vil-s-Car

There’s something about that truck I recognise :neutral_face: :open_mouth:

super loopy:
There’s something about that truck I recognise :neutral_face: :open_mouth:

:smiley: Could be that colour :stuck_out_tongue: ■■

Good luck with the Volvo :smiley: I hope it works hard :smiley: Bet you drive an Audi?

Unfortunately I’ve already had both drivers side mirrors broken by a Romanian driving a Hungarian registered waberer’s Daf :imp: ! That was after he’d hit the side of the trailer smashing a light :imp: ! And then when I pulled in front of him to swap details he got out and forgot to put his handbrake on and 40 ton of Daf rolled straight into the back doors of me trailer :imp: :imp: :imp: :unamused: :blush: :open_mouth:
Ps I drive an ex post office 03 plate Renault kangoo that’s now gone pink with 145,000 on the clock :open_mouth:

Is that red Volvo fh for sale?

super loopy:
Unfortunately I’ve already had both drivers side mirrors broken by a Romanian driving a Hungarian registered waberer’s Daf :imp: ! That was after he’d hit the side of the trailer smashing a light :imp: ! And then when I pulled in front of him to swap details he got out and forgot to put his handbrake on and 40 ton of Daf rolled straight into the back doors of me trailer :imp: :imp: :imp: :unamused: :blush: :open_mouth:
Ps I drive an ex post office 03 plate Renault kangoo that’s now gone pink with 145,000 on the clock :open_mouth:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: You’re kidding?? Jeez. Not a good start then?

PS. The yellow Scania was in the workshop today.Being prepped??

yorkshire terrier:

I would say there is a good chance it is. He does park a few odds 'n sods on that side of the yard.

O4Goodnessake:

yorkshire terrier:

I would say there is a good chance it is. He does park a few odds 'n sods on that side of the yard.

Nothing on his website about it,just wondered what year and spec it was to be honest as we could be after one soon

Good luck Super loopy (or should i say,) i hope you have better luck with the FH in the future…

This morning.

IMG_3154.jpg

This afternoon.
To paraphrase Henry Ford,you can have any colour Scania,as long as it is white :frowning:

March 13 2011.

December 2012,March 2013 and April 2013.

This morning.

IMG_5169.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This morning.

To paraphrase Henry Ford:-)) You can have any next generation Scania.as long,as it is black:_))))