Moving into a 3.5t

image.jpg

Remember my instructor telling me after I passed my class 1 a very long time ago " son get as much as possible driving as small as possible". I laughed at him with my head full of F10s and 142s, oh how I wish I’d listened to him. Fed up with low bridges, tachos, etc etc. A wee small sprinter type van would fit me lovely now :smiley:

kevinm1984:
theres deffinately plenty of work out there to start up the amount of work u see on courier exchange etc would keep me busy all week and tbh if i had money to buy my own van i would but tbh im happy knowing that if i break down or have a bump etc its someone elses headache lol

If only the first sentence of your post was true … pay their six hundred odd quid to join and see the pathetic rates on offer for the work advertised therein. OK for cheapo backloads if you like running around for free or next to it. CE have been tryin to get me to join them for the past year. You need to get your own customer base not rely on any exchange site whatever they are called. I ran two vans on UK and European work but drive a boat , why do you reckon that is ? Cos the money just aint in it any more !

Agree raymundo
Chatting to my freind other week he said ok for backloads. But exports rates would rather leave themat home to loose money
Does his own work out
Cx he said now selling you can work just off here get £1.20 mile plus tolls and ferries

Lol. In reality he said most jobs are. 50-60p mile all in and theres ifiots doing it to

Ref the bed he got proper hatcher one behond the seats (like in truck)
And cN fold up out way if need the space in back