Motorway services showers

dew:

Thetaff:

green456:

oldsid:
Forget the name exactly but the ones at Immingham end of the 180. I think its Ulceby services, best apple crumble Ive had too!!!

so your telling us its the worst showers you have experienced but the best apple crumble, do you eat the said crumble whilst in the shower :question: :smiley:

You’ve seen American pie ain’t ya?? :open_mouth: :smiley:

The best “free” one in the uk is the one in the servs just north of truck haven on the M6.

It will take your skin off it’s that powerful. :wink:

Burton in Kendal?

Yeah that’s the one,you need to ask for the key in costa coffee if you wanna use it.

Seem you have to ask for the key in most places these days some want something in return

Have been asked for keys passport vehicle doc driving licence etc

perkibre:

animal:
Annandale Water are nice

Toddington North bound are nice now that they have re done them

Peterborough are ok

Ferrybridge were fine last time I used them

Clacket Lane nice & warm

Stockyard are nice

Cambridge were ok last I

The services on the M4 not far from Swindon cant remember the name :blush: not good

Strencham dont like them

Parked up at Strensham tonight, 24 quid to park, 1 shower :imp: everyone looking at you as if your something on bottom of their shoe as you wait for it to become vacant, sorry but its not good enough in my opinion… :imp:

Yep did say so they not changed in the last few years since I was there

Anyone tried the showers at the new services at Cobham M25? When they first opened someone posted there was no hook to hang your stuff so everything gets wet. Just wondering if they’d fixed that now.

animal:
The services on the M4 not far from Swindon cant remember the name :blush: not good

membury or leigh delamere, depending on which side of swindon. not that it makes much difference, they’re both ■■■■■■

cliffton 27:
chively services m4 /a34

first time i used them i didn’t know that most of the water goes straight over the shower curtain and into your bag :imp: think they’re being re-done at the moment now, so should be some nice shiny new ones there soon

Nate:

animal:

membury or leigh delamere, depending on which side of swindon. not that it makes much difference, they’re both [zb]!

cliffton 27:
chively services m4 /a34

first time i used them i didn’t know that most of the water goes straight over the shower curtain and into your bag :imp: think they’re being re-done at the moment now, so should be some nice shiny new ones there soon

Membury services totally crap

Nate:

animal:

membury or leigh delamere, depending on which side of swindon. not that it makes much difference, they’re both [zb]!

cliffton 27:
chively services m4 /a34

i hope so they need to sort that room out 2 showers in the same room i stepped out to get dressed to be greated by another bloke giving his knob a good going over with his towel :open_mouth: he looked at me an said alright mate il talk to anyone but come on pal put some pants on

Reading msa Westbound not too bad.