Motorway morons

Night-and-day:

Thejpmshow:
Rightly or wrongly (that’s a matter of opinion)

I phoned the office number on the back of an artic (non tipper) that did this in front of me once

I wouldn’t hesitate to do it again

Idiotic

You are a very sad little man

Tell me how you can jump to this conclusion when all I’m doing is what I think is the right thing to do?

It’s against the law and deserves to be reported

Now **** off

DCPCFML:

Night-and-day:

Thejpmshow:

I phoned the office number on the back of an artic (non tipper) that did this in front of me once

Idiotic

You are a very sad little man

I had to do a double take on the username. Looks like we’ve got another Conor Turton on the ship.

You’ll have to explain that one to me?

And does this ‘ship’ belong to you? No

robroy:

Thejpmshow:

Idiotic

Going cheap, a bargain…be quick.

My sides are splitting.

Thejpmshow:

robroy:

Thejpmshow:

Idiotic

My sides are splitting.

Cheers for that…I do try my best you know . :sunglasses:
:laughing:

There’s more :laughing:

And the 2021 Trucknet award goes to…

Vintage-Road-Marshall-Brass-Tractor-Mascot-Badge-Emblem.jpg

robroy:

I’ll get saving!

Thejpmshow:

robroy:

I’ll get saving!

No need mate, you don’t understand, you’ve won it as an award judged on your other post.

No…don’t thank me, it’s fine, you deserve it. :sunglasses: :smiley:

Only stipulation is you wear that uniform when you turn up to receive it. :laughing:

adam277:
You call me a moron all you want. It only alludes to the type of person you are in real life.
Also I have under 2000 posts in about 5 years I am hardly a excessive poster.

Yep all to blame.
They are elephant racing and not a single one wants to take his/her foot off of the pedal to let another one in.
I have nothing against overtaking slower vehicles.
What bugs me is when someone whos limiter does 55.98 mph wants to overtake someone whos limiter does 56 mph.

Why is it so hard just to let someone past you?

I’ve clearly upset ‘grumpy old trucker’ Because he seems to be taking exception to every single post I make.

But by your own words you have said you’d leave a truck on the motorway with its engine running to have a ■■■■■. What a ■■■■■

robroy:

Thejpmshow:

Idiotic

I’ll get my coat

robroy:

Thejpmshow:

robroy:

I’ll get saving!

No need mate, you don’t understand, you’ve won it as an award judged on your other post.

Only stipulation is you wear that uniform when you turn up to receive it. :laughing:

Alright but it might be a bit tight on me, perhaps you’d like that ?

Sand Fisher:

adam277:
You call me a moron all you want. It only alludes to the type of person you are in real life.
Also I have under 2000 posts in about 5 years I am hardly a excessive poster.

Yep all to blame.
They are elephant racing and not a single one wants to take his/her foot off of the pedal to let another one in.
I have nothing against overtaking slower vehicles.
What bugs me is when someone whos limiter does 55.98 mph wants to overtake someone whos limiter does 56 mph.

Why is it so hard just to let someone past you?

I’ve clearly upset ‘grumpy old trucker’ Because he seems to be taking exception to every single post I make.

But by your own words you have said you’d leave a truck on the motorway with its engine running to have a ■■■■■. What a [zb].

I’ve never left the engine running , but I’ve pulled over no end of times for a ■■■■ on the hard shoulder , you just can’t help it with diabetic / prostrate problems , I just carry all the hospital appointment letters / clinic & doctors letters etc , I’ve pulled out the services after having a ■■■■ & cant get to the next one , some days it’s a nightmare , I’ve never seen a copper , but I’d hope they’d use a bit of common sense when it’s a health issue causing you to need to stop , it does say hard shoulders are for emergencies only , I’d call about to ■■■■ yourself a emergency
It unfair to have a go at people who have medical issues , you maybe one of those people one day
It’s not nice , it’s embarrassing at times , but other that not leaving the house what options do we have , far to easy to judge people when you haven’t got there symptoms

Thejpmshow:

robroy:

Thejpmshow:

robroy:

I’ll get saving!

Alright but it might be a bit tight on me, perhaps you’d like that ?

Only if you were suffering for it. :smiley:
(Not in a ■■■■■■ satisfaction way, more in a ‘‘Well it serves you right’’ kinda way. :neutral_face: )

Crack on drive, another tipper

robthedog:

Get a life. You’re as bad as Conor Turton. The only reason you’re posting these with the VRNs clearly visible is because you hope they’ll get the attention of the authorities or someone self-appointed road police here (eg. Conor) will grass them up. A nation of pathetic snitches who can’t mind their own business. :unamused:

DCPCFML:

robthedog:

Get a life. You’re as bad as Conor Turton. The only reason you’re posting these with the VRNs clearly visible is because you hope they’ll get the attention of the authorities or someone self-appointed road police here (eg. Conor) will grass them up. A nation of pathetic snitches who can’t mind their own business. :unamused:

Coming from a two faced ■■■■ like you !!