Most you have been paid

adam277:
my last 2 days worked.
I’m sure others get more on here but cant complain at £300+ a day :stuck_out_tongue:
Also I get holiday in lieu so its probably around £400 a day.

ye i is flexing. feel free to mock me.

Willy wave or what. LMAO :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Did you get paid for your break ■■ :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I get my breaks paid. I think Sunday I done about 6 hours as well but it’s 12 hours guaranteed pay on weekends.

adam277:
I get my breaks paid. I think Sunday I done about 6 hours as well but it’s 12 hours guaranteed pay on weekends.

Well done you. Happy new year. Enjoy. Max 8 hour shift for me

truckerjimbo:

adam277:

Well done you. Happy new year. Enjoy. Max 8 hour shift for me

I’d love max 8 hour shifts and same start time everyday. My goal for next year :slight_smile:
Working for the supermarkets can pay well but the hours are long and the job is so monotonous

Colin_scottish:
To be total honest i dont care what others drivers make.

That’s the most incredulous statement in the thread.
So if you were on £10 ph, you wouldn’t care that everyone else was on £20?
If you were on £30 pH, you wouldn’t appreciate your job anymore if you couldn’t find anyone else on more than £15?

I get paid enough that I can confidently say that I can afford to take the rest of this year off!

stu675:

Colin_scottish:

If you were on £30 pH, you wouldn’t appreciate your job anymore if you couldn’t find anyone else on more than £15?

Clearly he ain’t that badly paid or he wouldn’t post that.

But he does have a point. If you’re happy in your current job, earn enough to cover your needs and have security there, why fret about other people earning ten or twenty quid a week more?

In my experience, higher paid jobs, unless your are very lucky, come with extra hassles. Those who do have well paid hassle-free jobs tend not to talk about it anyway.

Sidevalve:

stu675:

Colin_scottish:

Clearly he ain’t that badly paid or he wouldn’t post that.

But he does have a point. If you’re happy in your current job, earn enough to cover your needs and have security there, why fret about other people earning ten or twenty quid a week more?

In my experience, higher paid jobs, unless your are very lucky, come with extra hassles. Those who do have well paid hassle-free jobs tend not to talk about it anyway.

When I was starting out as a driver all I wanted to know was how much we got paid lol. Hgv drivers can be a bit cagey about this. Good info to have for newbies

wheres the, I never got paid forum,

stu675:

Colin_scottish:

Im in a very good job after going back to whisky tankers. My pay ph is better than agency pay.If you want to know my sunday rate is over £30 ph and also the bank holidays if worked pay the same but with a day i can use when i want.

Colin_scottish:

Thanks for elaborating. As I say, your stance is a lot easier when you’re fairly certain you’re towards the upper end of the scale.

Colin_scottish:

stu675:

Colin_scottish:

Im in a very good job after going back to whisky tankers. My pay ph is better than agency pay.If you want to know my sunday rate is over £30 ph and also the bank holidays if worked pay the same but with a day i can use when i want.

So your a Scottish guy who drives a whiskey tanker : :grimacing:

Whisky !!! Not Whiskey

grammarly.com/blog/whisky-vs-whiskey/

you live and learn :slight_smile:

I only ever drink Johnnie Walker Black label anyway so I’ll just call it scotch.

tax in this country is kinda crazy. earned 1523 this week.
£367 in tax.
£89 in N.I.

way too much imo.

This is somewhat akin to being subjected to the tedious child who received a new recorder for Christmas.

£1622.50 for 4 days during the cyber weekend.

adam277:
£367 in tax.
£89 in N.I.

way too much imo.

Clearly no clue about pensions then■■? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

truckerjimbo:

adam277:
£367 in tax.
£89 in N.I.

way too much imo.

Clearly no clue about pensions then■■? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Whats a pension?

adam277:

truckerjimbo:

adam277:
£367 in tax.
£89 in N.I.

way too much imo.

Whats a pension?

Oh my days. :smiley:

You part of a salary sacrifice scheme?