Most pointless things on cars

4x4’s with really low chassis’s ! All these new Range Rovers are supposed to be able to handle off road conditions (i know they will never see anything other than a grass verge), but they make them so low that i am surprised that they can clear a speed bump !

MarvinA:
4x4’s with really low chassis’s ! All these new Range Rovers are supposed to be able to handle off road conditions (i know they will never see anything other than a grass verge), but they make them so low that i am surprised that they can clear a speed bump !

Rangies since 96? have had full air suspension. Drop low down for access, raise for normal roads, drop a bit over 40mph for m-ways and can be raised by dash button for off road.

MarvinA:

But they raise up when you need them to,

1/ Scrolling indicators. Total fashion over form. The car equivalent of the pointy shoe. Some are so thin and scroll slow gently you wouldn’t notice.

An on/off bright bulb is the best.

2/ “infotainment” screens. You’re in a car not a cinema. You don’t need a bright multiplex to ■■■■ around with

3/ oil dipstick. Probably the most underused thing on a car. Is in my misses’. May as well be a carrot.