Morris Dancing

Driver-Once-More:
Is it this lot you are dancing for?

Is it wrong to feel aroused yet nauseous at the same time?

What a fantastic day today turned out, perfect weather for expressing yourself in dance, I am now an official morris man of Walkington and was initiated into the ceremony by the chief fool. My bells rang out in pure harmony as I gracefully danced around the village. I was a little apprehensive but my inhibitions were put to rest as soon as I got dressed into my costume. I frightened plenty of kids unintentionally but we raised a great amount for charity which was why we did it. The atmosphere was fantastic as most were drunk including a lot of the Morris men and women. The whole village turned out and it was a great success.

UKtramp:
What a fantastic day today turned out, perfect weather for expressing yourself in dance, I am now an official morris man of Walkington and was initiated into the ceremony by the chief fool. My bells rang out in pure harmony as I gracefully danced around the village. I was a little apprehensive but my inhibitions were put to rest as soon as I got dressed into my costume. I frightened plenty of kids unintentionally but we raised a great amount for charity which was why we did it. The atmosphere was fantastic as most were drunk including a lot of the Morris men and women. The whole village turned out and it was a great success.

10 out of 10 then mate.

Btw…Not for the event, but for actually coming on a Trucker’s Forum and actually admitting to being a Morris dancer. :smiley:

It is not confirmed but Cowbell has signed up UKT has a backing singer and dancer for the Little Mix world tour.
Just think about it , Little Mix don’t wear much on stage , we are talking tight leather knickers here .
UKT is stood behind them for two hours a night.
Its a dead end job , but somebody has to do it.
Photos please UKT, or it didn’t happen !!

UKtramp:

Did you do a video?

bobbya:

UKtramp:

Did you do a video?

If so can we see it?might shut a few of your non-fans up,cheers have a good day,Bob.

UKtramp:
Has anyone any experience of this? A friend of mine is a morris dancer in a local folk group, he has asked if I would join them this weekend as they are a man short. I am uncertain as to whether or not to join them, I do ballroom dancing frequently but not had any experience of morris dancing. Just wondered if any one has done any before I commit to it?

How did you get on put a few pictures up I’d think you were brilliant