MODEL TRUCKS

hi gaz its going to be a heavy haul still not sure if i should leave it as a flat roof or put the high roof on it the yellow is filler primer karen

i reckon the high roof version would look cool karen?..

hey karen

i agree with wirralpete, with it being a heavy hauler the high roof will look the part , do you have a livery in mind or are you goin do it in your own choice of colours.

cheers
gaz

white cab red bumper and wings and red chassi red wheels not sure on livery as yet karen

karen tyler:
white cab red bumper and wings and red chassi red wheels not sure on livery as yet karen

with those colours it could be a donnell & ellis unit.

cheers
gaz

just looked on ther web site thay dont have any dafs karen

I was full of self criticism but managed to sell this to an old C.A.P.T. driver so it can’t have been that bad !

karen tyler:
just looked on ther web site thay dont have any dafs karen

hi karen

i didn’t think they did, i thought that you could use a bit of modellers lisence :wink:

cheers
gaz

now ive had to strip paint off cab as it reacted with something i will do it there colour as i did cab plain white but now can do the red and white pics to follow karen

Hi all just about there just airlines to do.

Regards Jimski

scania with lights in

looking good will88 if you get 4 flashing leds you can make the light bar work ive done it and looks good if you want to no how to do ill tell you what you need and how to make it karen

will88 found this and think ill do there colours just got to find a printer to do decals

hi karen

if your after someone to do your decals try these guys, they are resonably priced too.

alexparkin@btinternet.com

mocco@blueyonder.co.uk (chris moxham)

cheers
gaz

That F12 is looking really good Jimski mate are you going to do a 141 to go with it?

I’m scratch building a 1/24 mid 80’s tilt trailer at the mo and need to know what height to make it. What was the max height in the UK for a trailer in the 80’s 4.2mtrs?

Thanks Jamie

thanks for that gaz karen

hi karen, would be great to do flashing beacon on roof if you wouldnt mind giving me a hand with a bit of info etc?

that daf looks smart in those colours think you should go for it! nice to see a different shade of red too!

It’s not looking good regarding the tmw server is it? Here’s hoping it won’t be too much longer.

yep been a while now, was going to email peter, but thought best not his inbox must be chockker!..hopefully not long now harry… :smiley:

if you go to maplin electronics ask for 4 or 6 flasing amber leds thay are 3mm ones plus a small pcb board a 9volt battery clip
the leds are square at the bottom with a smaller round top on i cut the top off and use the square bit cut the pcb board to fit the light bar cover then you solder your leds and battery clip glue lightbar top on and thats it i will post a pic of the parts when i sort them out karen