MODEL TRUCKS

My latest addition, a lot of money but well worth it.

finally nearly finished the emhar bedford tanker here it is with the decals being mocked up for size

also nearly finished the austrailian atkinson here it is also getting decals sized up

well, after quite a while of doing nothing to them, i finally got round to sorting the decals out for the XF’s in 1:24 and 1:50 scale :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

that walsh westernyou worked for,are they a good company???do they have a website address/contact number? be grateful for sum info,thanks :smiley:

Here is my latest, 1/24th scale Dodge K/500 series 6 wheel tanker. Cab scratchbuilt, chassis from ERTL Ford kit, tank body from an old Kenworth model:

Cheers

Ian

Axorman:
Heres an old one of mine, Scania was stripped and rebuilt ( cab only), new fuel tank added from a 141, saddle tank added, chains on rear of chassis added, original built in 1982, cab repainted around 2000, tilt built then as well
images26.fotki.com/v939/photos/9 … 003-vi.jpg
images26.fotki.com/v960/photos/9 … 001-vi.jpg
images25.fotki.com/v956/photos/9 … 002-vi.jpg
images26.fotki.com/v957/photos/9 … 004-vi.jpg

and I still have this model, lost the bottom front spots though,

Ron

Very nice model there… i have a passion for the Scania 1/2/3 series models that are rebuilt from scratch, well done

atki now done

Have you guys seen the Tekno models the guy from Seraing,Belgium has for sale on E-bay UK?
They really are mega.
Mind you,so is the price!

Very nice job Pete.

Bet you havn’t got one of these Lonewolf

Some fantastic builds on here, mine is a 1/14 RC Merc Tamiya kit will all the extras and a scratch build trailer.

A 1/24 scale model of Chunnel plants Scania and Nootboom trailer i made many years ago, i usually work in 1/76 scale so this was a bit of a challenge as i had to scratch build the trailer

Hi all,
The models on here are great, so many different styles & techniques. I used to make models but over the years like lots of others on here I been away so much or just always busy doing other things that finding the time has been a problem.Have got part of my garage converted into my hobby room now & should have more time & space so would like to get back into modelling. As you can see I am from Oxford way, does anyone know if there are any Truck modelling clubs or other Truck modellers around my way? There are modelling clubs around here, but l not really into planes/trains/boats etc.
Regards Chris

adr:
Hi all,
The models on here are great, so many different styles & techniques. I used to make models but over the years like lots of others on here I been away so much or just always busy doing other things that finding the time has been a problem.Have got part of my garage converted into my hobby room now & should have more time & space so would like to get back into modelling. As you can see I am from Oxford way, does anyone know if there are any Truck modelling clubs or other Truck modellers around my way? There are modelling clubs around here, but l not really into planes/trains/boats etc.
Regards Chris

Have a look around on here, only trucks allowed!

forum.truckmodelworld.com/default.aspx

Thanks for that, get the mag’ but never been on that forum, cheers!

note the LB76 is not finished i am waiting for the no plates. they all need a tidy up and final details to finish them off

this has been keeping me busy for a while

it is a 1:14th scale 6x4 scania highline with a topline roof conversion

once that was finished, i had the job of sorting a few issues on the blue/orange one

here’s what it looked like after a few hours finding more and more and more and more ‘issues’ with it that should have been done on the build stage