Moan groan

Wonderful how many scientists and doctors there are regularly posting on a truck drivers forum

switchlogic:
Wonderful how many scientists and doctors there are regularly posting on a truck drivers forum

Wonderfull how many sheeple who blindly accept all that the magic box in the corner of the room tells them are regularly posting on a truck drivers forum… :grimacing:

switchlogic:

Maybe not so much scientists and doctors and rather more people who are heartily fed up with being routinely lied to and fed false information. Everyone knows the parable of the boy who cried wolf! Perhaps people acknowledge that there is a nasty virus out there but are fed up with being dictated to by people who clearly are making it up on the hoof.

the nodding donkey:

switchlogic:

Wonderfull how many sheeple who blindly accept all that the magic box in the corner of the room tells them are regularly posting on a truck drivers forum… :grimacing:

You think it’s wonderful ? Fair enough

the maoster:

switchlogic:

Maybe not so much scientists and doctors and rather more people who are heartily fed up with being routinely lied to and fed false information. Everyone knows the parable of the boy who cried wolf! Perhaps people acknowledge that there is a nasty virus out there but are fed up with being dictated to by people who clearly are making it up on the hoof.

I don’t remember that happening, I clearly wasn’t concentrating. Can you post some links to reputable news sites that were claiming people were dropping down dead in the street with no warning? Just so I can be sure

It was on every news bulletin. Every bloody day.

the maoster:

I was in hospital at the time. If it were that common it shouldn’t be hard to post a link for me. Many thanks

roll on this christmas when apart from any vaccine they invent that most wont use because of big brother scaremongering and by that time covid19 will have mutated into something else,then itl be just nice time for next years wuhan covid 20 to kick it all off again so we can get all hyped up for another year.

switchlogic:

the maoster:

I was in hospital at the time. If it were that common it shouldn’t be hard to post a link for me. Many thanks

Too many lagers. Think of it as brain training and look yourself.

Ok, 10 second google search brought this one. I appreciate that using google might prove problematic so I did it for you.

thesun.co.uk/news/10860656/ … n-street/#

the maoster:
Ok, 10 second google search brought this one. I appreciate that using google might prove problematic so I did it for you.

thesun.co.uk/news/10860656/ … n-street/#

Well if you make a claim don’t get all uppity if you are asked to prove it FFS. Terrifying, truly, esp when the second paragraph starts with

‘Although it’s not known if the grey-haired man died of the killer bug’

They really know how to scare us these nasty people

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I like to spar with you Luke, you truly are a worthy opponent. Let me ask you this though; honest gut feeling, do you believe that we are being sold a lie? If you don’t then fair enough. If you do however, to what end?

the maoster:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I like to spar with you Luke, you truly are a worthy opponent. Let me ask you this though; honest gut feeling, do you believe that we are being sold a lie? If you don’t then fair enough. If you do however, to what end?

Why thank you! Do I believe we are being sold a lie? In general no, because I can’t see what service crashing economies will provide. Do we get told the whole truth? No, never, about anything. But basically I think the world is generally as we see it. I think those that think everything is a conspiracy, not for a moment saying that’s you, dramatically overestimate humans capability. The idea that 6+ billion are controlled by a handful of people is just beyond the realms of possibility in my opinion. And before any conspiracy theorists shoot me down and call me a sheep- I respect your ability to think and form opinions, respect that I’ve simply come to different ones to you.Doesn’t make me any less or more informed or intelligent than anyone

switchlogic:
Do I believe we are being sold a lie? In general no, because I can’t see what service crashing economies will provide.

Crashing the economy of every country on the planet WAS the conspiracy.
By whom, or for what purpose, well, I’m not sure.
Just go with it. It’ll all work out ok.

Obviously a long neck is not necessary to be a goose.