Mixers

adr:
Good luck to the mixer boys, why shouldn’t they have nice kit to ride round in, but when you look at the mixers of yesteryear, tools to do the job & that’s your lot, the stuff they got nowadays are outrageous :laughing: , some of them wouldn’t look out of place crossing the Alps!!!

That can’t carry 8m3, surely?

Muckaway:

adr:
Good luck to the mixer boys, why shouldn’t they have nice kit to ride round in, but when you look at the mixers of yesteryear, tools to do the job & that’s your lot, the stuff they got nowadays are outrageous :laughing: , some of them wouldn’t look out of place crossing the Alps!!!

That can’t carry 8m3, surely?

I bow to your superior knowledge on that Nathan, never driven a mixer!

Somebody has knicked the kite :frowning:

IMG_0001_NEW.jpg

Classic old workhorse the D Series :smiley:

IMG_NEW.jpg

Another workhorse!

Different!

at hymix telford,waiting to go to middle east

Hey, A belgian Hanson.And a selfdrive Inter-beton,should it be the fault of VEDETT prosit :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

Big ol’ Beast!

A few British mixers!

IMG_0005_NEW.jpg

IMG_0004_NEW.jpg

IMG_0003_NEW.jpg

IMG_0003_NEW_0001.jpg

Unusual and modern for its period ,made by Stothert and Pitt of Bath before its demise.

In the early days mid 50s an Austin and Big Bedford

A Stothert and Pitt configuration that never took off although quite a number were produced during my time at Stotherts

mib_tstbart mixer.jpg

toshboy:
A Stothert and Pitt configuration that never took off although quite a number were produced during my time at Stotherts

this forum deserves a bump !

C&G  STAMFORD.jpgA few more truckmixers i have not seen on here before

REDLAND S &P.jpg

UNKNOWNguy-warrior-cement-truck-1967.jpg

271607237_3084623955084804_1382337185025181440_n.jpg

pointer mixer.jpg

Greenham  london  (TW).jpg

Dudleymix.jpg

Cliffe Hill.jpg

not mixers , but , what mixers leave behind , outside my house , you know who you are . every couple of weeks i’m having to get a sweeper to this kind of crap, you wouldn’t beleive the mess it makes , because its in you mirrors and nobody see’s anyway . well CCTV bloody well does .

tony

tonyj105:
not mixers , but , what mixers leave behind , outside my house , you know who you are . every couple of weeks i’m having to get a sweeper to this kind of crap, you wouldn’t beleive the mess it makes , because its in you mirrors and nobody see’s anyway . well CCTV bloody well does .

tony

Tonyj 105. I agree with you ,theres no need for it .it gives all mixer drivers a bad name, probably overloaded as well if its spilling out , toshboy

OIP (18).jpg

toshboy:

toshboy:
1A Stothert and Pitt configuration that never took off although quite a number were produced during my time at Stotherts

this forum deserves a bump !

Nor did Stobarts foray into mixer deliveries . . bit like when they ventured into block grab work :unamused: