Mini wheelers & light Hauliers

A couple from Rome

Ade

image.jpeg Gates from Chatsworth after being repainted / gold leaf .

image.jpegA roof structure from Sheffield to the Embassy of Finland belgravia .

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
A bit of a spruce up ,blasted and repainted in post office red 2 pack new body floor and side rails and a new trailer for a new driver starting . :smiley:

C3AEBAAD-3262-470A-AD29-6318AF35704E.jpeg

Your plant always looks clean and well presented Dan,I saw Joshs Silver CF in the week,thats a smart looking truck as well.

Cheers mick :smiley: ,the silver cf is not on the rd yet (ish ) I’ve put some pics of it on past and present ,I’ve seen some of your lorries moving around on trade plates recently . :sunglasses:

Bloody Hell Dan i could have sworn it was your Joshs CF i saw,must be my eyes playing tricks or old age creeping up on me,
There,s 2 63 regs just been sold,Mick Moody bought them about 2 weeks ago now.

Took this photo today parked up in are local CO-OP ( Calgary ), Punchy Dan how would this go down in the UK Dodge Ram 3500 ■■■■■■■ Engine 4 door, trailer was about 30 ft Long . Also you can drive this on a normal car License

Boatchaser:
Took this photo today parked up in are local CO-OP ( Calgary ), Punchy Dan how would this go down in the UK Dodge Ram 3500 ■■■■■■■ Engine 4 door, trailer was about 30 ft Long . Also you can drive this on a normal car License

The belgians, dutch and swiss use the european of that a lot, BE mini-sattel. Higher payload on single items of freight, and in germany itll get you round the sunday driving ban.

Boatchaser:

Hiya ,it would struggle to get in the places/ type of jobs we take on e.g some places a 7.5 tonner has no chance ,some we have to drop the trailer and run goods in on the pick up .

Punchy Dan:

I’d love a set up similar to this if I could find the work!
Looks handy and very tidy!

gez28:

Punchy Dan:

I’d love a set up similar to this if I could find the work!
Looks handy and very tidy!

Thank you ,dosent look so good now the driver came to grief in the snow and kinked the chassis between the wheels :cry: :cry: :cry: got to strip her down again and scrap the new body too :cry:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Paint the bugger blue this time, red’s not a lucky colour for you!

Has he still got a job ?

robthedog:
Has he still got a job ?

Yes , I don’t want to be on rogue traders :laughing: