Midnight sun - 6 am mon pay rate

dozy:
what did you say , he’ll never get jsa , don’t need to max out/ tramp , getting £300 pm jsa on top of my wages , remind me what your getting , wages , jsa ■■?

You have to tell them if you’ve done any work in any claim week. They will deduct all but £5 of what you earn from your JSA so if you earn £80 in a week you get nowt. If you work 16hrs or more you have to close your claim.

drover:

dozy:

peirre:

robroy:
who tf wants to start work at midnight Sun?

Probably someone who has got back on their hamster wheel and wants to max out the working week as far as possible

what did you say , he’ll never get jsa , don’t need to max out/ tramp , getting £300 pm jsa on top of my wages , remind me what your getting , wages , jsa ■■?

You’re working full-time or probably 84 hrs a week so 2 jobs.
JSA is for seeking a job & as you have a job you ain’t getting [zb]…

Txt from dwp says I am !!

Conor:

dozy:

You have to tell them if you’ve done any work in any claim week. They will deduct all but £5 of what you earn from your JSA so if you earn £80 in a week you get nowt. If you work 16hrs or more you have to close your claim.

It says only inform them if your circumstances change , they haven’t Connor , I told Job centre bloke I was working , and txt is since , so nothing has changed

Conor:

dozy:

Yeah so basically after the dozy one does one shift he ain’t getting ■■■■ :laughing:

Many years ago I worked for B & Q - or was it Tesco - used to start at 6 in the evening on a Friday got paid a week day rate plus time and half overtime, Sat got paid time and a half, no overtime rate, Sunday got paid double until midnight then get paid a normal week day rate including time and half overtime after 8 hours. No one wanted to do the runs so they ended up paying Sat rate after 6 on Friday and Sunday rate if you started on Sunday all the way through.

Now agancies want to pay a £1 extra for working Sat and Sun with no overtime

dozy:

peirre:

robroy:

Probably someone who has got back on their hamster wheel and wants to max out the working week as far as possible

If you work over 16 hours a week you look ose JSA,but keep on claiming love to see a scrounger get done

lynchy:

dozy:

peirre:

robroy:

If you work over 16 hours a week you look ose JSA,but keep on claiming love to see a scrounger get done

Dwp clearly state you do not have to contact us unless your circumstances have changed , I spoke to them at job centre on Friday & nothing has changed since , so I’ve no need to contact them
Anyway 2 days too first payment , 1 st payment you lot said I’d never get !!! You were wrong then & your wrong now

If you didn’t get “Right Through Rate” on Sundays, then how on earth do you fill shifts starting at 23:30hrs on Sunday Night, with a mere 30 minutes of it paid at premium rate, and the rest paid at whatever the rock-bottom “Midweek Daytime Rate” that surely Monday am qualifies for?

“Getting Right Through Rate” stated in your contract then - is the way to deal with this situation.
Otherwise, just refuse to work sundays starting any later than you can fit a full shift of hours in BEFORE the rate drops after midnight. :bulb:

It’s quite a fair system. When you first start a claim, they pay a month in arrears. When you finish your claim, they pay for the month following the end of the claim. Simples.