microlise

I don’t bother with it, every week a office pleb will tell me my figures and ask my thoughts. C,D,E,F are my usual scores. I really don’t know why drivers give a ■■■■ unless there is a bonus. I’ve yet to see anyone carting 44ton for a full shift get more than a C

Dafproblems:
I don’t bother with it, every week a office pleb will tell me my figures and ask my thoughts. C,D,E,F are my usual scores. I really don’t know why drivers give a [zb] unless there is a bonus. I’ve yet to see anyone carting 44ton for a full shift get more than a C

Yup… just drive the ■■■■■■■ thing .

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

toonsy:
Acceleration - Use the CC to accelerate and stay within the green rev band.

Idle - Traffic? I was sat in tge M25 for a while earlier. Engine imoff. The amount that didn’t though…

Harsh braking - there’s no distinguishing between avoiding an accident or not. In general use engine brake as much as you can

Isn’t “Harsh Braking” defined as “De-celerating faster than 6ms/s” which is likely to occur if someone steps out in the road in front of you, you have to pull up at a roundabout because someone indicating they are turning off, decides to come right around without signalling instead, or someone overtakes you and then cuts in and brakes hard, the classic “Crash for Cash” scam…

The biggest thing that will upturn engine idling is waiting at lights.

You need to trick the system so instead of say stopping at the line and waiting at a set of traffic lights try to roll up at a crawl. Even at 1mph you are going forward then when lights change you go but as you are still technically going forward you haven’t used any idle time what so ever. I easily get in the 2% range and often do London deliveries.

Hardest one for me is coasting as I just want to get home some days and normally when empty it is a lot harder. I can do 0.7 miles with a full load up to a roundabout mostly.

rearaxle:

Dafproblems:
I don’t bother with it, every week a office pleb will tell me my figures and ask my thoughts. C,D,E,F are my usual scores. I really don’t know why drivers give a [zb] unless there is a bonus. I’ve yet to see anyone carting 44ton for a full shift get more than a C

Yup… just drive the [zb] thing .

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Eloquently put…and summed up in a nutshell. :smiley:

After the first couple of years driving I did all these things as a matter of course take foot off when coming to brow of a hill,keep it rolling, foot off when slow traffic ahead ect why do you need a gauge to do that .