Me, My Mack, Tehran (And Back!)

I’ve got my copy.

It’s a damned good read chaps! :sunglasses:

I can certainly recommend it.

Perfect Lockdown reading!

Ro

Finished the book last night, it’s a cracking read does anybody know if Andy’s other book is still on sale.

mfm:
Finished the book last night, it’s a cracking read does anybody know if Andy’s other book is still on sale.

Told me he’d got a few copies of ‘Fifty Shades’ left. Contact him and ask.

I still have a few copies of Fifty Shades of Tarmac. If you would like one please contact me on jazzandy@btinternet.com

Writer’s cramp is imminent once I’ve signed this little lot!

Completely sold out!

Next batch of books due from Amazon on 12th. March.

Hopefully my wrist will have recovered by then.

Goodness this would be frowned on today! No social distancing!

Jazzandy:
0 Goodness this would be frowned on today! No social distancing!

Him standing on the container is safe. :laughing:

If you look closely, you’ll see that the container is swinging detached from the skeletal, hanging on two wires!

At least he’s got his social distancing protocol in order!

Was it his job to move about to level it, when approaching the twist-locks? :smiley:

The guy on top is the driver, George Fardell. We weren’t supposed to get involved but did mainly to save time if there were not two yard guys around to make the transfers.

The crane driver would position the container on the front two twist locks and the drop the ctr. down onto the rear two. Worked reasonably well.

Just passed the thousand mark on sales of the book. Well chuffed!

Jazzandy:
Just passed the thousand mark on sales of the book. Well chuffed!

Congrats! :sunglasses:

It’s 2.15am and I have been reading this solidly for hours and hours. It’s a terrific read. Think i am on page 148 at the top of Tahir. Looking forward to more tomorrow night!
Very interested in your positivity for the 786 which seems to get so much criticism normally.

mj3200:
It’s 2.15am and I have been reading this solidly for hours and hours. It’s a terrific read. Think i am on page 148 at the top of Tahir. Looking forward to more tomorrow night!
Very interested in your positivity for the 786 which seems to get so much criticism normally.

Well there we are 1.15am a day later and I am done! What a brilliant tale, so well written and with such great pictures.
Thanks for taking the time to put that together.