Me again - this time looking for 1970s drivers for T&D!

Poor old Carryfast…Priceless :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Now then Lads steady on now :open_mouth: we mustn’t mock the afflicted ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Dennis.

No comment :wink:

ramone:

■■■■■■■ Coward !! :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:

ramone:

[zb] Coward !! :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Being a youngster in the `70s it would be rude to hijack a thread :laughing: :wink:

scan0117.jpg
Would you have been riding about on something similar to this little motor in the 70’s “Ramone” ? :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

So
60s drivers
Now 70s drivers
You’ll be going for the toy boys soon them :wink: :wink:

:sunglasses:

Bewick:
Would you have been riding about on something similar to this little motor in the 70’s “Ramone” ? :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

Ha ha probably not , my dad being a Yorkshire man wouldnt have had owt down in something so extravagant , and I couldnt drive that , no radio no air con no cruise forget it :wink:

Lucy:
bestbooties - Spot on - would you be up for a chat by phone? If so, that would give me all three people I need for the feature! :grimacing:

PM coming your way!

pv83:
Is this going to be a whole series running up the noughties perchance?

Cheers, Patrick

Sorry Patrrick, I missed this. :blush:

Yes, it is, the idea being they’ll all follow the same format so you can compare across the decades directly, if that makes sense?

Lucy:

pv83:
Is this going to be a whole series running up the noughties perchance?

Cheers, Patrick

Sorry Patrrick, I missed this. :blush:

Yes, it is, the idea being they’ll all follow the same format so you can compare across the decades directly, if that makes sense?

No worries, I’m quite used to being ignored by the ladies… :blush: :wink:

Does make sense, should be a interesting read I reckon…

Hi Lucy, Do please forgive when I say I would have fancied you in my younger days, & Perhaps in my older days, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Your stuff on this thread is tops my dear so keep it rolling, Regards Larry.

Page 76 of this month’s issue guys - thanks all again! :grimacing: