Maritime "buy with work" scheme

Just an easy way of looking at it if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is :laughing: I’m 45 now living in Austria got loads of experience…and still looking for a job willing to relocate for the right money.but still no joy… all the ads for jobs come through agencies! bizzare that companies don’t advertise their own jobs

FarnboroughBoy11

I know a firm in Leicester i use to work for that will be taking on at the end of the month, nights out topline scania’s, if you can put up with the nobs in the office you will be fine, they took on young lads in the past… PM me for details.

hi just to let you know l worked for maritime for 2 years as one of there drivers and let me tell you l would NOT BUY A 3 PIN PLUG OF THEM they are told to give the work out to drivers that have bought from them till they have got the money for there hp agreement then stop giveing them work so after 3 days your truck will be parked up unless you got other work to go to l would never work for them again ( roadkill southampton )

roadkill:
hi just to let you know l worked for maritime for 2 years as one of there drivers and let me tell you l would NOT BUY A 3 PIN PLUG OF THEM they are told to give the work out to drivers that have bought from them till they have got the money for there hp agreement then stop giveing them work so after 3 days your truck will be parked up unless you got other work to go to l would never work for them again ( roadkill southampton )

:open_mouth:

Roadkill…

I sent you mail and some contacts and ideas, to you email account.

Cheers

akaday:
FarnboroughBoy11

I know a firm in Leicester i use to work for that will be taking on at the end of the month, nights out topline scania’s, if you can put up with the nobs in the office you will be fine, they took on young lads in the past… PM me for details.

Widdowsons??

Now how did you guess that…lol

akaday:
Now how did you guess that…lol

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

from your input here

why is it everytime i see the name maritime in the sublect box i go “here we go again with a boring same as before thread”, sorry just had too get that off me chest

why is it when people know what the thread is about by reading the title and think “here we go again with a boring same as before thread” they still open it and read it and feel the need to post comments about it being the “same as before boring thread”? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

if you know what the thread is about, and thinnk it is going to be boring, why open it?

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
why is it when people know what the thread is about by reading the title and think “here we go again with a boring same as before thread” they still open it and read it and feel the need to post comments about it being the “same as before boring thread”? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

if you know what the thread is about, and thinnk it is going to be boring, why open it?

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Rob, never a truer word spoken mate!! :smiley:

Mind you, we both did exactly the same thing and opened it :laughing: :laughing: :blush:

:blush: :blush: