Manual entry mistake has given me an infringement

I made a mistake and it showed i’d done something like 140 hours driving straight though got called into office to sign to say how bad i was so asked them if ive done it i need paying for it, they said no so i wouldn’t sign. They didn’t no what to do they knew i hadn’t so wouldn’t pay i knew i hadnt so wouldn’t sign it all got forgotten about.

I never do manual entries, to many people worries about nothing.

mac12:
I made a mistake and it showed i’d done something like 140 hours driving straight though got called into office to sign to say how bad i was so asked them if ive done it i need paying for it, they said no so i wouldn’t sign. They didn’t no what to do they knew i hadn’t so wouldn’t pay i knew i hadnt so wouldn’t sign it all got forgotten about.

Best answer yet if u do what op did say u want payed no pay no sign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muckles:
The problem with this infringement stuff in my mind is not the DVSA, who I’ve found to be reasonable during checks, but these companies who rely solely on computer programs to analyse the data, with the results being handed back to the driver by some office bod who has no practical experience of using a tachograph, but has been told by senior management that an infringement is nothing short of a hanging offence.

What he said, plus the fetish amongst companies for auditing themselves to death, which frequently means that common sense is totally abandoned in the quest for bureaucratic excellence.

Sidevalve:

muckles:
The problem with this infringement stuff in my mind is not the DVSA, who I’ve found to be reasonable during checks, but these companies who rely solely on computer programs to analyse the data, with the results being handed back to the driver by some office bod who has no practical experience of using a tachograph, but has been told by senior management that an infringement is nothing short of a hanging offence.

What he said, plus the fetish amongst companies for auditing themselves to death, which frequently means that common sense is totally abandoned in the quest for bureaucratic excellence.

+1. Bullshine non-job people. Bloody thousands of them employed in this country :unamused:

robroy:

Harry Monk:

biggriffin:
Wouldn’t worry about it… There are people who don’t do manual entries ever, and there still alive.

I don’t… never ever done one yet. Wouldn’t even know how to do one. :wink:

Nor me, nor am I interested in finding out how to either . :neutral_face:

Me neither, never have done one, never will. Wouldn’t have a clue how to go about doing one.