Made a complete Fcuk up today

Carryfast:

Reef:
Don’t let facts get in the way of the old [zb]ers soap boxing, he’s referring back to a discussion/argument/[zb]show we had with him a few months back regarding coupling procedures viewtopic.php?f=2&t=145566

I’m just amazed the fuddled old git actually remembered past soiling his incontinence pad this morning, but then again he’s probably wrote it down as one of his top ten clueless outdated procedures to crone on about.

Time for your afternoon nap/drooling session in front of a Fred Astaire B&W isn’t it CF?

Blimey someone knows they’ve pulled the pin and then drives the unit away from it before removing the lines and winding down the legs and it’s my fault and it’s me who’s supposedly senile.

When to be fair anyone could be excused for confusing the fact that it fell to its knees with the lines still attached when the unit was uncoupled and driven away from it,with fell off the back as it was being driven off because of a miscouple caused by the go under low and lift method. :laughing:

And we’re off…

Captain Caveman 76:

adam277:

Captain Caveman 76:

Carryfast:
As a matter of interest what coupling method was used ?.Was it the go under low and lift one ?.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hey don’t mock it’s been a while.
Last time he coupled a trailer up it was tieing a bit of rope from a horse to a small wagon.
The good old days

Fun fact that is Carryfast in the pic.

Is he the one with the shiny reigns?

I take it that’s dozy in the front with his head just off picture :laughing:

Fair play for holding your hands up, live in a glass house so ain’t got no stones. Man trucks have air tanks mounted on the rear of the chassis just in the right place if someone drops a trailer with the legs up, could have been worse.