M6 tonight

Sentencing has been postponed until 19th Jan. This incident was screened on Really channel tonight, it’s on catch up, ser 2 ep 5.

Sorry it’s dragging on so long. It must be very painful for all of you

RIP to the victim

BossHogg:
Sentencing has been postponed until 19th Jan. This incident was screened on Really channel tonight, it’s on catch up, ser 2 ep 5.

this killer is yet again maintaining his freedom. Reason for ANOTHER delay in sentencing ■■?

robroy:
Just heard the M6 has been closed most of the day at Tebay/Kendal, both sides. My son in law has been sat there from 2 this afternoon.
Anybody know the score.?

It’s 2 years since this happened and Peter Morrison is still a free man. Delay after Delay. Delay in starting the trial. Delays in sentencing. Football. Money. I SMELL A RAT.

onesock:

robroy:
Just heard the M6 has been closed most of the day at Tebay/Kendal, both sides. My son in law has been sat there from 2 this afternoon.
Anybody know the score.?

It’s 2 years since this happened and Peter Morrison is still a free man. Delay after Delay. Delay in starting the trial. Delays in sentencing. Football. Money. I SMELL A RAT.

It’s an insult to the families of the dead & injured, that’s for sure.

Let’s see if an example is made of this prick…

Is he a footballer?

the nodding donkey:
Is he a footballer?

I think he’s a football agent

He is a former professional footballer turned agent. The judge who sat the case has asked for the postponement in sentencing as he is still unwell, and feels that anyone else wont hand out the sentence necessary as they didn’t oversea the trial. I can see where he’s coming from, if I was Morrison, I’d be extremely worried as the judge concerned has a reputation for handing out lengthy sentences.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Mor … footballer

It would be nice to see a very substantial prison sentence imposed 15 - 20 years but more probably is 5 years concurrent

the nodding donkey:
Is he a footballer?

Nope, but because he is connected to football and has more money than onesock he should get extra punishment, if he gets anything less than whatever is in onesock’s mind then it will be the corrupt system letting off the wealthy. :unamused:

He’ll doubtless get a quite substantial sentence but sentencing is sadly so varied when it comes to deaths that nothing will be satisfactory for all concerned. Just tragic all round.

simcant:
It would be nice to see a very substantial prison sentence imposed 15 - 20 years but more probably is 5 years concurrent

The maximum sentence for this offence is 14 years, people I have spoken to won’t be surprised if it’s 10 years upwards as he was found guilty, he didn’t plead guilty.

hope its 10 years on each account then

BossHogg:
He is a former professional footballer turned agent. The judge who sat the case has asked for the postponement in sentencing as he is still unwell, and feels that anyone else wont hand out the sentence necessary as they didn’t oversea the trial. I can see where he’s coming from, if I was Morrison, I’d be extremely worried as the judge concerned has a reputation for handing out lengthy sentences.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Mor … footballer

If sentencing is by Judge Peter Davies (the original judge), when he has recovered from his illness ,then that might be understandable. Don’t forget that it was judge Davies who granted pre-sentencing bail to Morrison as an ‘Act Of Mercy’. OK, the judge has shown mercy to the killer, now lets see the judge give justice to the injured, bereaved and their families. Money talks and the judicial system is fearful of media criticism, so lets see if the families get justice shall we? In the meantime Morrison I begrudge you a second christmas of freedom and anything even approaching joy. onesock has stopped joking and fooling around.

Norfolkinclue1:

the nodding donkey:
Is he a footballer?

Nope, but because he is connected to football and has more money than onesock he should get extra punishment, if he gets anything less than whatever is in onesock’s mind then it will be the corrupt system letting off the wealthy. :unamused:

He’ll doubtless get a quite substantial sentence but sentencing is sadly so varied when it comes to deaths that nothing will be satisfactory for all concerned. Just tragic all round.

My financial worth is irrelevant , the extra punishment is because he has consistently and wrongly protested his innocence . Satisfaction for all concerned ? Satisfaction for the victims will be enough. I do not view his apology as remorse, more like saving his own skin. It’s a good job I’m not God, I would have sorted this out long ago. corrupt system letting off the wealthy ? Now that could be true - tune in again on sentencing day Friday the 19th of January “2018”. I’ll be watching, I’m looking forward to a good gloat.

onesock:

Norfolkinclue1:

the nodding donkey:
Is he a footballer?

My financial worth is irrelevant , the extra punishment is because he has consistently and wrongly protested his innocence . Satisfaction for all concerned ? Satisfaction for the victims will be enough. I do not view his apology as remorse, more like saving his own skin. It’s a good job I’m not God, I would have sorted this out long ago. corrupt system letting off the wealthy ? Now that could be true - tune in again on sentencing day Friday the 19th of January “2018”. I’ll be watching, I’m looking forward to a good gloat.

Angry punctuation :grimacing: :grimacing:

Calm down sweet cheeks, not sure who you will be gloating over, all on here hope he gets the maximum available.
Sad to read that you don’t think all families of the victims should be considered, just the victims?
I couldn’t give a monkeys about him or any late apologies, more concerned with facts and a hope that the judge nails him.
You eluded to money and football having an influence over this case and it’s timing when you have no idea, so ■■■■ it up buttercup when you get picked up on it, good job you’re not god fella as we would all be screwed, those that believe anyway…
Stick to conspiracy theories lad, the internet is a perfect place for you. Maybe you could get an online law degree, or at least print off a certificate?

@boss, hope you’re right about the judge mate, maximum sentence would be great, if he’s tough then hopefully he will see through the value of any so called “mitigating circumstances” presented in the pre sentence report when weighed up against a “not guilty”plea, therefore making everyone go through the trial.

The M6 will never change,worst motorway in this country,2nd the M25

I wouldn’t go that far, there are far worse than the M6, and I’m not just saying that as it’s my patch. :wink:

BossHogg:
I wouldn’t go that far, there are far worse than the M6, and I’m not just saying that as it’s my patch. :wink:

Nothing wrong with any road, just the idiots that use them …

Norfolkinclue1:

onesock:

Norfolkinclue1:

the nodding donkey:
Is he a footballer?

Calm down sweet cheeks, not sure who you will be gloating over, all on here hope he gets the maximum available.
Sad to read that you don’t think all families of the victims should be considered, just the victims?
I couldn’t give a monkeys about him or any late apologies, more concerned with facts and a hope that the judge nails him.
You eluded to money and football having an influence over this case and it’s timing when you have no idea, so ■■■■ it up buttercup when you get picked up on it, good job you’re not god fella as we would all be screwed, those that believe anyway…
Stick to conspiracy theories lad, the internet is a perfect place for you. Maybe you could get an online law degree, or at least print off a certificate?

@boss, hope you’re right about the judge mate, maximum sentence would be great, if he’s tough then hopefully he will see through the value of any so called “mitigating circumstances” presented in the pre sentence report when weighed up against a “not guilty”plea, therefore making everyone go through the trial.

Shall I shut the [Zb] up then sir ?

Norfolkinclue1:

onesock:

Norfolkinclue1:

the nodding donkey:
Is he a footballer?

Try to stay on the subject. If you want to trade insults go elsewhere. This one isn’t going to bite.