luke vernon

bigvern1:
My boss asked me at the start of my time with him, not to mention what we do. So I don’t.

You’re not talking about the fuse are you? Lmao

switchlogic:

milkchurns:
…the scania is king of the road lad,the Volvo is a great lorry to go for a load…just saying like

I’ll keep that in mind when I charge past you like your stood still on a hill next time… :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: nice one luke,its wots under the hood that counts,keith

Smoggie89:
Do you drive a 750 or have you? I’ve never drove one or anything with more than 480 so I can’t say but surely the 750 can’t be beaten ?

There’s a world of difference between a 750 bhp truck and a 480 bhp truck with 750 badges bought out of the driver’s wages stuck on the front of it. :wink:

i agree with luke, a truck is a truck, ive drove scania, renault, man, daf, but never a volvo (alought the renault has the volvo internals) and i cant say which manufacturer is better, ive drove one R480 that pulled better than a R500 i drove, and a R430 that that pulled as well as the R480,

pointless saying my trucks faster than yours, all comes down to things like how well the trucks been kept, serviced and the driver etc,

if the truck pulls well enough, is comfortable, reliable and gets the job done it does me. Though the FH16 750 or an R730 etc would be a nice bonus :smiley:

I think his videos are brilliant.it’s like he’s on holiday,certainly made me think about getting back into driving/tramping.

This thread has reappeared after a long time. A logical conclusion suggests that Carryfast is Luke’s hairdresser.

Err the logical conclusion when looking at the last date before your post (Christmas Eve 2015) is that you’ve trawled through almost 3 years worth of posts to find this. :wink:

the maoster:
Err the logical conclusion when looking at the last date before your post (Christmas Eve 2015) is that you’ve trawled through almost 3 years worth of posts to find this. :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
just to bump it to No 1 for Christmas