Ltd Agency driver Rates:(

“if drivers want taked this 7 or all 35 hours DCPC.don t needed good languasge.because any person must just pay money for course come to classroom in correct time and taked seats for 7 hours.can don t listen nothing ,don t understang nothing.and after 7 hours you can go home.”

I’ll take your word for it. Not right though - is it?

It’s fair enough to assume someone is foreign if their writing isn’t great, he wasn’t being disparaging about it, no need to jump down his throat.

Apparently a foreigner CAN sit his dcpc in this country, regardless of the fact they understand any of it.

Truckbling:
Apparently a foreigner CAN sit his dcpc in this country, regardless of the fact they understand any of it.

may be possible but may be not and taked more long time.but not all English who come to DCPC want listened ,learn somethink.but after 3 day after course some not sure -what it is reduced rest.but if after 7 hours DCPC will be some test -i sure not all British can pass test ,not all Polish can pass in Poland.we all sometime must learn or refesh somethink.but to many drivers any country (not all)don t want refresh or learn somethink new.cross fingers in smoking area -it is one think

DrivingMissDaisy:

Olog Hai:

miked:

DrivingMissDaisy:
As Littlejohn would say " You couldn’t make it up!", a bloody foreigner complaining about the rates! :unamused:

where abouts does paddy state hes a foreigner?

It’s just another assumption from one of the regular know-it-alls.

A conclusion arrived at by the standard of his written English not too difficult. You must be one of the know [zb] all then?

I’d check out my own ‘standard of written English not too difficult’ (sic) before branding others if I were you… :smiley:

Olog Hai:

DrivingMissDaisy:

Olog Hai:

miked:

DrivingMissDaisy:
As Littlejohn would say " You couldn’t make it up!", a bloody foreigner complaining about the rates! :unamused:

where abouts does paddy state hes a foreigner?

It’s just another assumption from one of the regular know-it-alls.

A conclusion arrived at by the standard of his written English not too difficult. You must be one of the know [zb] all then?

I’d check out my own ‘standard of written English not too difficult’ (sic) before branding others if I were you… :smiley:

Have you checked out directgov for any vacancies with the grammar police? My minor punctuation errors which would pass by 99% is a bit different from our migrant friends’ post, (is that apostrophe ok? Tricky things apostrophes…) where it is plain to see the OP does not have English as his first language, therefore, I feel my original point about foreigners complaining about the rates seems like a reasonable conclusion to arrive at. Nit pick away! :wink:

P.S. Virk is an Indian name… :wink:

DrivingMissDaisy:
Have you checked out directgov for any vacancies with the grammar police? My minor punctuation errors which would pass by 99% is a bit different from our migrant friends’ post, (is that apostrophe ok? Tricky things apostrophes…) where it is plain to see the OP does not have English as his first language, therefore, I feel my original point about foreigners complaining about the rates seems like a reasonable conclusion to arrive at. Nit pick away! :wink:

P.S. Virk is an Indian name… :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

truckman20:
i have been hearing about this driver shortage for the last 5 years,still a load of rubbish,there is no driver shortage

Ive been hearing of this driver shortage for at least 20 years, but it just seems to be a ruse of training companies to drum up business.
And a few stratigic adverts in the press has them jumping on the shortage bandwagon as well.

for ltd or self emploment to be worth the hassle
you need a rate of 13% over paye