Low bridge A325 Farnham

Can’t help with the route although that seems to be sorted, but would like to know if it’s 4.2m or 13’ 9"? According to Google, 4.2m is 13’ 7" ish so that’s potentially a couple of inches too low to start with, although presumably it should be based on the imperial measurements.

Other thing is, are we sure the road hasn’t been redone since that streetview pic was taken?

Some of them tend to be years out of date. Personally I’d still be measuring the trailer when totally unloaded as it might rise slightly especially if you’ve dropped some of the load which isn’t good if it’s close. Put another way, it’s not your diesel so might be best going the long way as that’s cheaper to explain. :slight_smile:

trevHCS:
Can’t help with the route although that seems to be sorted, but would like to know if it’s 4.2m or 13’ 9"? According to Google, 4.2m is 13’ 7" ish so that’s potentially a couple of inches too low to start with, although presumably it should be based on the imperial measurements.

Other thing is, are we sure the road hasn’t been redone since that streetview pic was taken?

Some of them tend to be years out of date. Personally I’d still be measuring the trailer when totally unloaded as it might rise slightly especially if you’ve dropped some of the load which isn’t good if it’s close. Put another way, it’s not your diesel so might be best going the long way as that’s cheaper to explain. :slight_smile:

As in the pic above, signed 13’ 9’’ & 14.2m, it’s been hit so frequently that it should be signed accurately, should be …

Lights further up the road that work intermittently, having driven vehicles marked both 14’ 3 and 14’ 6’’ past them, sometimes the lights go off, sometimes they don’t, if I go that way then I’m going up Weydon Lane regardless.

Well I decided to avoid Farnham altogether and went the A3! Piece of ■■■■ and didn’t really add much time to my journey. Much better than ■■■■■■■ about trying to get through Farnham.
Thanks for all your help guys.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

As long as the op doesn’t work for Sobtarts there was no way he’d have hit the bridge. :slight_smile: