Losing the will can anyone help

Henry Stephens:
Or relocate to a different area saturated with industrial areas and hauliers, Avonmouth as an example or Gregory Distribution ltd take on new drivers at their depots all over the country,including Scotland, nice people there stunning scenery.

I did this.
Relocated from Manchester to South Wales the week after passing my class 1.
Never looked back.
Been 3 years this coming week.

Might need to start a class 2 job first sometimes, try companies that do pallet network stuff often take on new drivers, you need to get out and speak to people, indeed etc isn’t the best place, Facebook local job pages and companies is a handy way, and when you speak to them be 100% honest about what you know, what you have done and what you need help with, go in trying “fake it before you make it” will not work, they will know you are full of the preverbal and see you as trouble.

I have 4 years xp on class 1 and I got ghosted on the few jobs I found as in not even a response. I’d suggest agency if you can tolerate the irregular income, apply for temp-to-perm positions first then temp contracts as they offer more regular work but for a limited time