Lorry drivers incapable of using toilets

Some I have scene it looks like the driver would make agood trapeze artist .Or they have an arse in the middle of the back

fuse:
Some I have scene it looks like the driver would make agood trapeze artist .Or they have an arse in the middle of the back

That sounds like someone standing on the porcelain each side and squatting… never mind the poor bugger that has to go in afterwards :unamused:

Just wait to untill it all becomes gender neutral .shared toilets.
No urinals just cubicles shared by all.
As it’s slowly coming.
We deliver a lot of toilet cubicles to schools offices etc.
Used be blue for boys pink for girls.
But now it’s any colour but and a few schools have gone along lines of gender free one for all

cgscott:
Maybe he no speaki englishi and no know how to ask for toiliti

The OP has a ■■■■ good point most are disgusting!

As for no speakie- I’ve notice quite a lot of places are now putting up Toilet Etiquette diagrams that show how to use ffs!!

Sorry but that’s how bad it’s got!!

And they wonder why drivers aren’t allowed facilities even though legally we are supposed to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should see the state of some tramping trucks.They look like atomic bomb sites inside.You think he will give a toss about a toiley no

When I lived in the UK I ran a depot for a big Warehousing Co and I banned, and I,m going to name them a firm who pulled Geest Containers ( Bulmers ) and I had 2 of there drivers leave the washrooms so bad the cleaner was nearly sick , So the first time the guy had been in a bad way and it can happen to anyone but he had sht everywhere on the floor up the walls and all over the toilet bowl said nothing and left it , weeks later same Co and this time Sht everywhere and to top it off blocked the toilet with his undies , Now any can have a accident but there was a mope and bucket in the wash room just use it . So that was it no more we banned all bulmers drivers sent them & Geest a email telling them why . We also had drivers who came in early for there booking sometime the nite before and asked if the could have a wash in the washroom the reply was always “Please leave it like you find it” and they always cleaned and moped the floor , it s the add few who don,t care that kill it for everyone

Boatchaser:
When I lived in the UK I ran a depot for a big Warehousing Co and I banned, and I,m going to name them a firm who pulled Geest Containers ( Bulmers ) and I had 2 of there drivers leave the washrooms so bad the cleaner was nearly sick , So the first time the guy had been in a bad way and it can happen to anyone but he had sht everywhere on the floor up the walls and all over the toilet bowl said nothing and left it , weeks later same Co and this time Sht everywhere and to top it off blocked the toilet with his undies , Now any can have a accident but there was a mope and bucket in the wash room just use it . So that was it no more we banned all bulmers drivers sent them & Geest a email telling them why . We also had drivers who came in early for there booking sometime the nite before and asked if the could have a wash in the washroom the reply was always “Please leave it like you find it” and they always cleaned and moped the floor , it s the add few who don,t care that kill it for everyone

Why ban all their drivers, surely fairer to ban the two reptiles who crapped all over the place.
There are at least one or two who work at my lot in the same, and at different depots, that I would not want to be associated with or compared to, and just because we work for the same co, it does not make us in any way alike.

I ain’t saying that you are lying, but the driver who is the legendary ‘Phantom Crapper’… who ■■■■ s on the floor and up the walls :unamused: , is usually an excuse made up by firms who just disrespect drivers as human beings, so deny them toilet facilities, and the amount of times I’ve heard this excuse, and if it IS true it would seem like I have been following this guy around for years. :smiley:

not just lorry drivers, I work in a factory and its the same or worse!!! a couple of recent examples.

1. one toilet block is upstairs above a production line, someone keeps shoving plastic bags down the bog to block it up so it leaks onto the poor blokes working below :unamused:

2. someone keeps writing their name in ■■■■ on the cubicle wall :open_mouth: I wish I was joking…

3. bogeys wiped on the walls of the urinals and cubicle walls.

4. footprints in places you would not believe, but explain a lot of the mess.

5. I was sat on the toilet myself one time and a pair of feet come under my cubicle, the guy next to me was sitting on the toilet sideways! WTF!!! :laughing:

absolutely bizarre.

maga:
not just lorry drivers, I work in a factory and its the same or worse!!! a couple of recent examples.

1. one toilet block is upstairs above a production line, someone keeps shoving plastic bags down the bog to block it up so it leaks onto the poor blokes working below :unamused:

2. someone keeps writing their name in [zb] on the cubicle wall :open_mouth: I wish I was joking…

5. I was sat on the toilet myself one time and a pair of feet come under my cubicle, the guy next to me was sitting on the toilet sideways! WTF!!! :laughing:

absolutely bizarre.

And the animals that do the above are allowed to vote on big decision for the country such as brexit and who to put in power.

DICKY NICK more people voted out after 45 years in the eu the remain should have won by a couple of million if it were any good.Gen Election won easy by a leave party. Brexit been decided now so respect democracy and move on .

Believe its down to wanting to “leave your mark” when out and about. no joke . i had a 1 year spell of peeing on carpet and in one lobby i must have downloaded a gallon or 2 onto /peeing into the carpetting each time i entered. Then 1 day no longer felt the urge,go figure. possibly the reek factor was high enough by then who knows

fuse:
DICKY NICK more people voted out after 45 years in the eu the remain should have won by a couple of million if it were any good.Gen Election won easy by a leave party. Brexit been decided now so respect democracy and move on .

Never said I’m not respecting it did I? Just saying people who do stuff like this could have voted and have a right to decide the future of the country. Whichever side they voted. Perhaps leave or remain in hindsight was too big a decision for people of that calibre. That’s all I’m saying.

Can’t use a toilet as an adult but your allowed to vote for the future of a whole country. Something bit really right there.

DickyNick:

maga:

2. someone keeps writing their name in [zb] on the cubicle wall :open_mouth: I wish I was joking…

absolutely bizarre.

And the animals that do the above are allowed to vote on big decision for the country such as brexit and who to put in power.

Yay well done sir on successfully bringing Brexit into the debate. Just waiting for somebody to be labled a racist and the debate will be complete.

DONT WORRY LADS THE RHA HAS THE SOLUTION TO NOT ONLY THIS ISSUE BUT MANY MORE WITHIN THE INDUSTRY.

youtu.be/yzIn8nnOlaQ

60+K shortage, aaaaah things can only get better hey [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk