Loosing a friend

tango boy:

seth 70:

tango boy:
Yes mate, he was in the free paper you get at truck stops to, shame they haven’t put more pictures in :cry: :cry: :cry:
There is some videos going round on facebook of the convoy :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
I was driving his truck with his mum in the cab with me. Red Mercedes :smiley:

Sad m8,im not on facebook,is there a link so i can have look,then i can see who we are talking about :neutral_face:

I’m not on facebook either so can’t help you there mate sorry :cry:

If you type in your toolbar burton mail then serch Neil Smith it’s all on there mate :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Still no joy m8 ,got on the newspapers page but cant find owt :frowning:

seth 70:

Go onto the burton mail home page, where the search bar is type in Neil Smith, scroll down and there is 4 stories about him :sunglasses:

tango boy:

seth 70:

Go onto the burton mail home page, where the search bar is type in Neil Smith, scroll down and there is 4 stories about him :sunglasses:

Got it pal :frowning:

seth 70:

tango boy:

seth 70:

Got it pal :frowning:

Nice 1, I drove his truck the red merc, its very similar to mine :frowning: :cry: :cry:

Happy Birthday Neil Smith MISS YOU MATE :cry: :cry: :cry:
He would be 31 today!!! :sunglasses:

A year ago today gone too soon RIP mate miss you!!! :cry: :cry:

R.I.P. fella

I have a mates funeral to go to today i’ve known him since we met at primary school when we were 8 yrs old and he passed away new years day at just gone midnight. He had twin teenage daughters and was only 49, it started as lung cancer then slowly spread about as it does, there’ll be a good turn out and i have tomorrow off as it will get messy later !!

He was very open about it and used to say to people “make sure you can make my funeral won’t you” and we used to joke to him about putting a nice spread on and leaving some money behind the bar for us and he took it all well and enjoyed the banter.

RIP Dennis.

Was a good mate of mine funeral on mon she passed on 29th dec aged 49 " adult cot death " leaving 3 teenage children

bald bloke:
I have a mates funeral to go to today i’ve known him since we met at primary school when we were 8 yrs old and he passed away new years day at just gone midnight. He had twin teenage daughters and was only 49, it started as lung cancer then slowly spread about as it does, there’ll be a good turn out and i have tomorrow off as it will get messy later !!

He was very open about it and used to say to people “make sure you can make my funeral won’t you” and we used to joke to him about putting a nice spread on and leaving some money behind the bar for us and he took it all well and enjoyed the banter.

RIP Dennis.

Sorry to learn of the loss of your friend Dennis, i hope his family are ok aswell yourself Mate, sad news R.I.P Dennis

animal:
Was a good mate of mine funeral on mon she passed on 29th dec aged 49 " adult cot death " leaving 3 teenage children

Sorry to learn about the death, that’s sad news. R.I.P to your friend.

tango boy:

animal:

Thanks but 1 good thing to come out of it was instead of flowers she asked for donations to the disability bikers charity which raised in excess of £200 on the day not to mention the money they received direct

animal:

tango boy:

animal:

Thanks but 1 good thing to come out of it was instead of flowers she asked for donations to the disability bikers charity which raised in excess of £200 on the day not to mention the money they received direct

That’s good for them :slight_smile: