Looking to move over to canada

Hopefully my sons will want to continue their education. So we really dont know much about that yet. The main focus is for myself to get out there and get the ball rolling. My family will join me later. Thanks for all the replies Ive had. Please add to these because I need all the information I can get. Cheers

My family and I are currently going through the PR process in SK and i`m not aware of any type of fast track program here - looking at 18-24 months as a realistic figure to getting PR under the provincial nominee program.

Hi, just wondering, what are b&d walter trucking at lethbridge like. Looked on their site and it looks good. I know they have lmo available. from what i have read , my concern is the problem of pr in alberta, or is it not that much of a problem. many thanks.

This is the company that Taffytrucker works for, they are looking for drivers and willing to help British immigrants.
facebook.com/BdWalterTruckingLtd

Thanks pat, I pm chunk, is that taffytrucker, i had a pm back from his wife, im waiting to here more. It sounds good and maybe a good place to start out.

crt:
Thanks pat, I pm chunk, is that taffytrucker, i had a pm back from his wife, im waiting to here more. It sounds good and maybe a good place to start out.

Chunk and Taffytrucker are two different people but both work for that company.

Thanks pat. i understand now, im seriously thinking of trying to get a start there,. it sound a good place to start out in canada. fingers crossed.

Hi everyone. Sent email to tasha at b&d walter. Regarding job vacancies. Hoping to get a positive reply. Will send my cv or resume on the weekend when I get back home. Fingers crossed I may get an interview. !!!