Looking for a new job...a few pictures

If anyone else fancies this type of work have a look on the job centre website.

SEK/21507

Theres a job going :wink:

But its not mine,yet

Bones Try Netto I did it on Agency for DFDS not for Whites out of South Elms bought me up from the midlands good bunch of lads helped with shop locations couple of stores a day bit of handball on pallets and good canteen cheap i was there for about three months ,The agency forgot about me till they realized theyed fuffed up on the rate and pulled me back down . Stayed there in my camper.

Got a few irons in the fire so we will see what happens over next couple of weeks :wink:

Bones Aways remember you work for you and your famfiy and not for what youv hear if it is good for you go for it

might be a good idea to send those pics to health and safety…see what they have to say about it !!

Bones:
I Got made redundant from there when it CLOSED in March!!

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … highlight=

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Bones I have bumped into a couple of ex Sherburn guys on various agency contracts…from what they tell me it was a deecnt job there is that right.

You wont get much better in my opinion from the money V work point of view.

Bones:
You wont get much better in my opinion from the money V work point of view.

Thats what they said…one of them has just startrd with ASDa Normy…said there were 10 started with him…and 5 have left :unamused: :unamused:

But thats what killed it really… drivers taking the p too much ie making 1 drop in louth last 9 hours.etc etc. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bones:
But thats what killed it really… drivers taking the p too much ie making 1 drop in louth last 9 hours.etc etc. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jeeze that is taking the ■■■■…

You might be right one of the guys used to do two trips to Halifax in his shift that was it…6 hours max from clock on clock off and when the asked him to do a Glasgow trunk for two nights he left …after much gobshiting :unamused: :unamused:

If it is that bad to deliver on those farms imagine what it must be like for the poor animals kept there.
Places like that should be shut down :exclamation: